Ultra Tuning: Where other guides go wrong

Has anyone run into a situation where the software tool worked fine, then would read, but not write? I have tried reinstalling program, delete/reinstall port, remove bike battery, new cable, etc. It connects and will read the file, then write box goes grey. Bike with is Biktrix Juggernaut ultra Duo with Bafang Ultra M620. It's a few weeks old. Tuning was coming along nicely until this happened. Last change was on Throttle Handle page, switched Speed Mode from Speed to Current. Happy Holidays all.

I have not, but I am using an eggrider. Dumb question are you right clicking the exe and running it as administrator?

I would assume he's running the EggRider phone app, so there isn't any right clicking or administrator rights.

Have you tried asking in the EggRider Facebook group? That's where they handle support.

Has anyone run into a situation where the software tool worked fine, then would read, but not write? I have tried reinstalling program, delete/reinstall port, remove bike battery, new cable, etc. It connects and will read the file, then write box goes grey. Bike with is Biktrix Juggernaut ultra Duo with Bafang Ultra M620. It's a few weeks old. Tuning was coming along nicely until this happened. Last change was on Throttle Handle page, switched Speed Mode from Speed to Current. Happy Holidays all.
If this is on a pc...
Read the file and Save it on the laptop, close the software.
Relaunch the software, load the Saved file and update it with changes.
Now connect to the bike and Write.
You can then do a final relaunch of the program and do a read to confirm, but unnecessary.

Keithg
Do you have a Uart or Canbus Bafang motor?
Unless they have cracked the Canbus motor codes,
you as a owner cannot change the settings of the motor.
A Uart motor you can change to your liking etc.

Last edited:
Back