Nice fat tire folder

• Thread starter Deleted member 4210
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4210

It looks like straight on competition for a Rad Mini. Very nice price point, and similar quality components. It's lighter weight too. By 7 lbs.

Frame is clean looking, and fenders are included. Display looks identical. Except they give you 9 levels of assist.

Its interesting how inconsistent these reviews are though. They knock the cadence sensor being not enclosed on this review, and yet brag on the Rad's identical cadence sensor( with both being unenclosed) and both 12 magnet yet saying how hi 'resolution' it is with 12 magnets and talks about starting and stopping being smooth for the Rad yet no mention of that for here in this review. They also rave about Rad minis 12 gauge and 'stronger' spokes, yet nary a word about the ( even stronger than Rad) , 11 gauge spokes on the Go Express. (Lower the number the thicker the spoke for those who aren't familiar with 'guage' terminology)

Anyway, Go figure ...

Very competitive offering here that can save you some money over the others.

It looks like straight on competition for a Rad Mini. Very nice price point, and similar quality components. It's lighter weight too. By 7 lbs.

Frame is clean looking, and fenders are included. Display looks identical. Except they give you 9 levels of assist.

Its interesting how inconsistent these reviews are though. They knock the cadence sensor being not enclosed on this review, and yet brag on the Rad's identical cadence sensor( with both being unenclosed) and both 12 magnet yet saying how hi 'resolution' it is with 12 magnets and talks about starting and stopping being smooth for the Rad yet no mention of that for here in this review. They also rave about Rad minis 12 gauge and 'stronger' spokes, yet nary a word about the ( even stronger than Rad) , 11 gauge spokes on the Go Express. (Lower the number the thicker the spoke for those who aren't familiar with 'guage' terminology)

Anyway, Go figure ...

Very competitive offering here that can save you some money over the others.
Hi Mike, thanks for sharing your feedback on these two reviews. You bring up a valid point about there being different talking points in the two reviews. I think it's worth saying that while I produced the review for the Go Express the Rad Mini review was one by Court, and while we do our best to be consistent we both have our own personalities and perspectives an some of that is bound to show through in our reviews. Although I've been with EBR for some time now I'm relatively new to running point on reviews, so I really do appreciate your feedback and will work to improve the quality of my future reviews :)

Back