2021–2022 Riese & Müller Homage

• Thread starter Deleted member 18083
  • Start date
At this point in time, are there any 2021 Homage on the road? I have seen no reviews or videos of the bikes being used.

The 2021 Homage will be available with front rack and bag.

Does anyone, especially those who have ordered a new Homage, have information on the bag?

I posted on another thread that my Homage has been delayed another 4 weeks. Total delay since first build dates is now six week with the current build date being just before Christmas.

it takes patience to be an R&M owner ......

I posted on another thread that my Homage has been delayed another 4 weeks. Total delay since first build dates is now six week with the current build date being just before Christmas.

it takes patience to be an R&M owner ......
Unfortunately it sometimes does take patience... But good things take time.

Unfortunately it sometimes does take patience... But good things take time.
We have two 2021 Homage Rohloff HS bikes on order. They were supposed to be built in late October, then delayed until this week (11/23-27), and now again delayed until 12/21-25. I no longer believe dates from R&M, especially since their delays happen on the last possible day of their stated build weeks and then simply add another month. I have to conclude they have no clue of when they will actually build the bikes.

The R&M website estimator tool just shifted by bike back from being assembled sometime this week to "hopefully?" next week.
If my dealer is able to convert my order to include air freight shipping, that would be getting it here just in time for Christmas.

I'll be Homage for Christmas???

The R&M website estimator tool just shifted by bike back from being assembled sometime this week to "hopefully?" next week.
If my dealer is able to convert my order to include air freight shipping, that would be getting it here just in time for Christmas.

I'll be Homage for Christmas???
Which Homage are you getting? Mine is a 2021 Homage Rohloff HS and it was just pushed back a full month.

My dual battery Homage:
16-20 Nov
-->
23-27 Nov
-->
21-25 Dec
I will believe it when it happens 😟.
And then 8 weeks to ship to Australia!

My dual battery Homage:
16-20 Nov
-->
23-27 Nov
-->
21-25 Dec
I will believe it when it happens 😟.
And then 8 weeks to ship to Australia!
The wait will be worth it. I waited 4 moths for our bikes for delivery to Melbourne and it seemed like a lifetime. Looking back it is barely a sliver of a memory that has long been left behind.

Which Homage are you getting? Mine is a 2021 Homage Rohloff HS and it was just pushed back a full month.

2021 Homage Rohloff GT Class-1 (20mph) - Dual-Battery, Nyon, Dropper Post, Front Rack.

Original production estimate: Dec. 21-25
Moved up to Nov. 23-27
Now moved back to Nov 30 - Dec 4.

2021 Homage Rohloff GT Class-1 (20mph) - Dual-Battery, Nyon, Dropper Post, Front Rack.

Original production estimate: Dec. 21-25
Moved up to Nov. 23-27
Now moved back to Nov 30 - Dec 4.
If they actually meet that date, you may be the very first 2021 Homage owner on the planet :) I ordered mine on September 3, and two delays later it is now scheduled for 12/21-25. The only difference between mine and yours is the motor. I'm getting the HS version. I wonder if Bosch is the holdup this time? When the first delay happened I was told by my dealer it was due to a delay in getting the bike frames. Good luck - I hope they build yours next week!

This is getting to very frustrating

My Homage Vario

Original build date Nov 4- 6

1st change November 23 to 25

2nd change December 21 to 24

Now showing

Your Homage GT vario is expected to be produced between January 25th, 2021 and January 29th, 2021.​

Thats five months since the original order date and almost three months delay from the first scheduled build date.
I wish someone else made a step through full suspension bike.

Last edited:
If they actually meet that date, you may be the very first 2021 Homage owner on the planet :) I ordered mine on September 3, and two delays later it is now scheduled for 12/21-25. The only difference between mine and yours is the motor. I'm getting the HS version. I wonder if Bosch is the holdup this time? When the first delay happened I was told by my dealer it was due to a delay in getting the bike frames. Good luck - I hope they build yours next week!

I ordered mine on September 4th, but yes, with the Class-1 motor so that mine will have the EXCELLENT Bosch eMBT mode available to me.
I have very bad knees after having them bent sideways years ago, so the adaptive power delivery just feels SO natural and smooth to me versus the fixed assist modes.
Plus, it will be legal to ride everywhere.
There are places that I plan to visit in my travels where ebikes are restricted to Class-1 only to access trails and bikeways.

This is getting to very frustrating

My Homage Vario

Original build date Nov 4- 6

1st change November 23 to 25

2nd change December 21 to 24

Now showing

Your Homage GT vario is expected to be produced between January 25th, 2021 and January 29th, 2021.​

Thats five months since the original order date and almost three months delay from the first scheduled build date.
I wish someone else made a step through full suspension bike.
Patience. Time is precious I know. But a week after you get the Homage the frustration will have dissipated. 😊

Patience. Time is precious I know. But a week after you get the Homage the frustration will have dissipated. 😊
It's really all about expectations. I think Riese & Muller and all of us would be better served not having those bike codes with build dates. They only serve to set expectations that they fail to meet, often repeatedly, and create a high level of discontent before we even get to use the product. My dealer told me to expect my 2021 Homage in late January '21 (they were told this by R&M), but the bike code pointed to a late October '20 build date, then late November, and now late December. Clearly R&M was sharing more reliable information and explanations for the holdup with my dealer (there's an issue with the Homage frames). So you have to wonder -- why have these silly bike codes that simply mislead and disappoint us?

Back