X7 discussion

X7 Facebook group now has 13 members! It was 3 only a few days ago.

Join today!

If you can please post your pics here also? I think in order to release the battery from the housing you must insert and push the key upward to get it to switch which will disengage the battery lock mechanism. Thanx and Enjoy your new ride!

Just got shipping notice for the 18th. Fingers crossed. In red.
I would like to add bar end mirrors since it looks like there isn’t much room on the handlebars. Any suggestions?

I've probably spent months (😭) researching (folding) ebikes that claim to handle 300+lbs (mea culpa, i'm a fattie) and more and narrowed it down to the Eahora X5 / X7 and the Qualisport Beluga.

Got into a discussion with a very knowledgeable bike expert and he dissuaded me against the X7 because according to him, the rear shock is "not a very high end shock, and they are garbage". He recommended a similar bike but with a solid rear. Anyone chime in on any issues with the rear shock on the X7?

Was thinking of the X5 Plus instead and wanted to get in touch with Eahora with some questions. Sent emails, no response. Found a number (323 area code), called it, goes to fast busy. Basically can't even get in touch with them. (Does not bode well in my opinion of them so far.)

I've probably spent months (😭) researching (folding) ebikes that claim to handle 300+lbs (mea culpa, i'm a fattie) and more and narrowed it down to the Eahora X5 / X7 and the Qualisport Beluga.

Got into a discussion with a very knowledgeable bike expert and he dissuaded me against the X7 because according to him, the rear shock is "not a very high end shock, and they are garbage". He recommended a similar bike but with a solid rear. Anyone chime in on any issues with the rear shock on the X7?

Was thinking of the X5 Plus instead and wanted to get in touch with Eahora with some questions. Sent emails, no response. Found a number (323 area code), called it, goes to fast busy. Basically can't even get in touch with them. (Does not bode well in my opinion of them so far.)

Best way to contact them is through their website..They always got back to me in less than 24 hrs. U can always change that rear shock to something better

I have the bike. I’m no bike expert but the rear shock is ok. You can always replace it for a coil shock if you want. It’s not like it’s a permanent fixture. Because overall I think the bike is good.

I would like to add bar end mirrors since it looks like there isn’t much room on the handlebars. Any suggestions?

The handlebar is small, and I’m a small person (5’5). Bar end mirrors would be a good idea. I don’t have any recommendations but I think it’s a good idea.

The handlebar is small, and I’m a small person (5’5). Bar end mirrors would be a good idea. I don’t have any recommendations but I think it’s a good idea.
I'm thinking about using bmx handlebars like these. Should give more room to attach gadgets.

I sent them emails through the website, no response.
Very typical. They are overwhelmed but eventually reply. I thought about getting the x5 too. I was afraid the x7 would be too high with the suspension but other features made me pic x7 plus. Sonders fold xs might be a good choice for you. The motor is very powerful. Load capacity is 300. You should be good.

Very typical. They are overwhelmed but eventually reply. I thought about getting the x5 too. I was afraid the x7 would be too high with the suspension but other features made me pic x7 plus. Sonders fold xs might be a good choice for you. The motor is very powerful. Load capacity is 300. You should be good.

Looked at the Sondors but not that thrilled about it, plus 'tis not available till August and cost more. Too far out for me (been researching for months now as it is). Might as well go for the Qualisport Beluga.

The X5/X7 tick all the erogenous zones, value, weight, etc. Just wish i'd hear back from them already. Le sigh...

Looked at the Sondors but not that thrilled about it, plus 'tis not available till August and cost more. Too far out for me (been researching for months now as it is). Might as well go for the Qualisport Beluga.

The X5/X7 tick all the erogenous zones, value, weight, etc. Just wish i'd hear back from them already. Le sigh...
Beluga is a nice looking bike. Battery in the seat post is genius. X7 plus has more powerful motor, better brakes and derailer for similar price.

I got this one. Pretty good quality with real stainless steel lens not plastic. It has a fish eye effect if you are good with that.
Hafny Bar End Bike Mirror

I got this one. Pretty good quality with real stainless steel lens not plastic. It has a fish eye effect if you are good with that.
Hafny Bar End Bike Mirror
Thanks Mike. If the ones I ordered don’t work out whether it be poor optics or the inability to fold bike, I’ll exchange them for the Hafny’s. They look a little more compact.

There were two holes. The bike was in decent shape. Some scratches in the body. The bike looks different than that video. It’s like they just sprinkled the needed screws and nuts in the box when boxing it. No quick release for the tires. I just dropped my bike off at a local bike shop. No way I could finish assembling it unless I hunt down all the different pieces I’m missing. Controller is the old one not the color one. It comes with front and rear fenders, and rear rack. I actually forgot to check the battery. It was hard to unfold it without it being assembled first. The bike should be fix within a day or two. So I’ll let you guys know more when I get it back.
They don't cover front brake connection. Can you take a picture of that?

Ok, Ahora X7 Plus bike came today at 3pm. Unfortunately, I see no way to post photos here.
There is an icon at the bottom top of the "reply" section-click it and drop or add your photo there:
Capture.JPG

Back