Watt Wagons Critical Product Availability Status

@WaxedWookie, to clarify, did it say "this", "next", or "within a" week?

I'm glad you heard something, just wishing I could've got the same communication. And even more hoping for your sake that it's not just another missed commitment.

This seems fitting...

1639584024982.png

I'm looking to order a Hydra to ship to New Zealand but have just been reading this thread and getting jittery about forking out that much money after so many comments about delays and lack of communication. Can anyone comment on how long they've been waiting since ordering a bike from Watt Wagon?

June 25, order 1400.

All but one of my 3 "status updates" have been from posts Pushkar has left on here, and the third was an email in September.

I'm happy to answer any questions about my experience, though I'm guessing you can get an idea from here.

Its has been ask if the frame that I have ordered is to be painted. No, its a titanium frame... Well... lets say.. the hypothetical frame..

ordered in July.

I hope I am wrong and everyone gets what they have paid for.

I'm looking to order a Hydra to ship to New Zealand but have just been reading this thread and getting jittery about forking out that much money after so many comments about delays and lack of communication. Can anyone comment on how long they've been waiting since ordering a bike from Watt Wagon?
Caveat Emptor....there are plenty of Ultra bikes on AliExpress that may work for you with just as much, if not more, chance of success and after sale support which will be non existent in both cases. I do recommend the Ultra as a motor though, it is pretty bombproof it seems. I am not new to ebikes but new to the Ultra and am impressed with it.

It does seem that a company in Australia is importing some Ultra bikes but it seems their customer service is being questioned by another poster on here....

Bottom line is that if you want a decent bike with decent service go down to the local shops and pick one up. If you like to mess about and take satisfaction in making something work to your liking then have at it.

I have 2 Hydras, I love them and have good things to say about Pushkar. Yes, orders are late as he is having problems getting parts employees etc. I have heard there is a world wide shortage of many things.
per JRA above. If you want service it is always best to buy from a local bike shop. Depending on your weight and fitness level you may find a Bosch or Brose To be a great match. If you’re a older and a little out of shape, you will be able to go miles further much steeper and have a more satisfying experience on a hydra. if you’re going to buy an ultra powered bike from another manufacturer make sure you can get an aftermarket controller like Innotrace. It makes the motors way more efficient and easier to use

Last edited:
@Acme - I, and many others have repeatedly said we don't care about the shortage or being delayed. I care about knowing recent statuses, even if bad. Especially when communication stated "one more week" and two+ weeks go by without hearing anything to update/correct status.

Its has been ask if the frame that I have ordered is to be painted. No, its a titanium frame... Well... lets say.. the hypothetical frame..

ordered in July.

I hope I am wrong and everyone gets what they have paid for.
What did you order.....a UC Pro?

Caveat emptor.

I'm Aussie FWIW... Ordered June 16th, now at the point of a refund if my bike doesn't ship by COB Monday. A summary of my history is in this thread - minimal comms, unexplained delays, and a long string of missed commitments.

The real issue is the still unaddressed, but easily fixed communication gap, which has caused no small amount of stress as I've been left to wonder what's happened to my bike, and whether I'll see my bike or money again (The reason for my refund if my bike doesn't ship - even now that I've seen a photo of it).

Feedback from owners is generally great save for some issues with things like the chainline, but unfortunately, I couldn't recommend them in good conscience given my experience and lack of a bike or clear explanation 6 months after ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled 10 November.
No response from Wattwagons for my refund.

I want to buy a Segway e-dirtbike.

With the money.

No refund since cancellation.
30 days since you requested a refund and you haven’t even gotten acknowledged? I would be contacting cc company asap. That is just wrong. It is one thing to reach out to you and ask if they can have a timeline to refund your money. It is another to stick their head in the sand and act like they can just continue to use your thousands of dollars interest free for as long as they want.

@Zachdds , 1 week or so by date. I don't know his number, mine was 1400. According to Pushkars update in this thread at the end of November, it was assembled waiting on a motor, though apparently that's fuzzy and maybe meant controller, or maybe they're just laughing at me/us.

@WaxedWookie you got a picture?! I've asked two or three times to see a picture (I really just want to see the color) and received no reply even acknowledging 😔
Maybe try emailing Pushkar if you haven't already - that's how I'm getting through at the moment.

I couldn't see the full bike in the photo, the pedals were missing (possibly for shipping) and it had wrong colour saddle - (Pushkar tells me he's ordered the right colour.)

My bike is white, I could also see the top of a frame in a beautiful matte greyish, slightly greenish blue bike with moloko bars, a red bike with a fox rear shock, and a black bike.

My order was 1374.

calvin coolidge company, real popular here on the mainland......................ok maybe it might mean credit card co.

Back