Wahoo Roam on a Civante

Saratoga Dave

Any of you fine folks had any luck mounting a Wahoo on a Civante (or any other drop bar Yamaha ebike, I guess)? The way they have that big one piece display, mode selector and bell thing set up and the shape of the handlebars seems to present a big problem. Anyone figured this out?

I installed an angled stem which thwarts the possible stem mount alternative, and I really want the thing out front where it belongs anyhow. Right now I'm using an iPhone with RWGPS in a top tube bag, and that isn't exactly optimal.

EDIT: DISREGARD, return to your regularly scheduled activity, I got thinking about it, turned it upside down and discovered that the bell can be removed, leaving a good spot to attach the mount.

Last edited:
Any of you fine folks had any luck mounting a Wahoo on a Civante (or any other drop bar Yamaha ebike, I guess)? The way they have that big one piece display, mode selector and bell thing set up and the shape of the handlebars seems to present a big problem. Anyone figured this out?

I installed an angled stem which thwarts the possible stem mount alternative, and I really want the thing out front where it belongs anyhow. Right now I'm using an iPhone with RWGPS in a top tube bag, and that isn't exactly optimal.

EDIT: DISREGARD, return to your regularly scheduled activity, I got thinking about it, turned it upside down and discovered that the bell can be removed, leaving a good spot to attach the mount.

I’d like to see a picture of you don’t mind. I was thinking of getting a wahoo myself!

Back