UC Pro Step through frame prototype build pics. Painting / Decal / lights etc will be done in Boston.

Up to 2.6 inches
Weight is ~ 72/73 lbs for the step through with Rohloff. With the Sturmet archer, it is ~71lbs.

How’s the frame schedule looking? I hear nothing but heartache in the bike blogosphere over supply chain.

What do you all think about this color? It's an exclusive color on top trims with luxury brands like Audi and BMW. Paint color option alone is close to $4000. :oops: I think it would look really nice on the new UC Pro, but that may just be my opinion.
1596484389790.png

How’s the frame schedule looking? I hear nothing but heartache in the bike blogosphere over supply chain.
So far we are tracking end October .. we put in the order for materials so things will be ready ..
However, it is week by week ..

I have set up a small prayer monument to the shipping gods. It has pictures of USPS / Fedex/ DHL / RL / TNT / UPS on it...

Also a small monument to people trying to find the vaccine :)

So far we are tracking end October .. we put in the order for materials so things will be ready ..
However, it is week by week ..

I have set up a small prayer monument to the shipping gods. It has pictures of USPS / Fedex/ DHL / RL / TNT / UPS on it...

Also a small monument to people trying to find the vaccine :)
It looks like they are close to developing the vaccine since they are now trying to decide the priority of who gets the vaccine first. Here's hoping! 🙏

What do you all think about this color? It's an exclusive color on top trims with luxury brands like Audi and BMW. Paint color option alone is close to $4000. :oops: I think it would look really nice on the new UC Pro, but that may just be my opinion.
View attachment 61177

this color degrades the overall look and visibility of the bike

I like the light blue prototype or maybe Ferrari red

Pushkar - thanks for the updates - this is getting exciting.

You mention you can only get a 14aH battery on the frame.

Are you referring to the battery in the front frame position down tube or the battery latched onto the seat tube?

If it's the down tube I might have to reconsider and go with the standard frame

Thanks

Pushkar - thanks for the updates - this is getting exciting.

You mention you can only get a 14aH battery on the frame.

Are you referring to the battery in the front frame position down tube or the battery latched onto the seat tube?

If it's the down tube I might have to reconsider and go with the standard frame

Thanks

Yes, this is for the downtube (in-frame) battery. The seat tube battery can be larger.

Looks like you loose the step thru feature with the second battery. Looks easier to swing the leg over than thread it between the batteries.

Is the downtube in frame battery a 48 v 14ah or 52 v 14ah? relative range with pedal assist and fairly flat terrian?

Back