UC Pro Diamond frame prototype build pics. Painting / Decal / lights etc will be done in Boston.

Curious - has EBR come up with the same issue on other bikes ? I am absolutely sure that all bikes with dual batteries (anything other than Bosch) - e.g. from Frey, Biktrix, Luna (if and when they offer dual) has the same issue. We are in kind of unchartered territories here due to the list of features we have here.

I have not seen that brought up as a big concern by anyone. I understand some of what we all discuss is personal taste and the multiple locks do not bother me. I consider it as a safety feature - more keys means it is harder to steal with one key. If someone has to steal your bike, a simple lock is not going to stop them - you definitely need like 3 levels of U Lock to secure this.

All that being said, the UC Pro has already exceeded the expectations I had set for myself. The new controller, added efficiency, better color options... those are things we didn't start off with back in April. Everything we are seeing here is just gravy.

At this point, I cant wait to just get on it and start riding.

Yes my Sondors has this issue, ordered an extra battery at the time of purchase and their was no option to have them keyed alike, I have different 2 keys for this Ebike, having the same key for all batteries should be on the list for future improvements, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me either.

Yes my Sondors has this issue, ordered an extra battery at the time of purchase and their was no option to have them keyed alike, I have different 2 keys for this Ebike, having the same key for all batteries should be on the list for future improvements, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me either.
After reading through the key situation, it is clear that the keyed alike option is more an exception than a norm. I would like it though but no-where close to being a deal breaker for me either.

@pushkar Can we buy the demos ? 😄

Is there any chance that we will see this with a Bafang m600 Motor option?
That's the City Commuter (currently on hold):

Hey everyone. We just got the regularbuild done. Here are some initial pictures. Please note - we are evaluating the frame only at this point.

Here are some key takeaways to focus on.

1. We will paint it with prismatic colors and put actual decals on it here in Boston. Please ignore the paint, tires, brake rotor size on these pictures.
  2. The downtube battery is 17ah
  3. Yes, there will be braze-ons for the rear racks on the production run.
  4. Here is the link to the step through frame pics.

View attachment 61609View attachment 61610
View attachment 61611View attachment 61612
View attachment 61613

View attachment 61614
Pushkar, Is it possible to get an update on where the project stands at the moment? Like most here, I have a bike or two to ride in the meantime, but I do like to be kept in the loop with good or bad news or at least a time frame.... For the record, I fully expect delays due to sourcing and shipping, so I doubt anything short of running to Mexico or shipping my bike to someone else would cause any sleep loss.
For those of us with orders in ... Are we looking for communication at some point to refine options etc.....Maybe just a little on the process going forward ? I apologize in advance If I have missed something but the vacuum of info is starting to weigh.
Jeff

Pushkar, Is it possible to get an update on where the project stands at the moment? Like most here, I have a bike or two to ride in the meantime, but I do like to be kept in the loop with good or bad news or at least a time frame.... For the record, I fully expect delays due to sourcing and shipping, so I doubt anything short of running to Mexico or shipping my bike to someone else would cause any sleep loss.
For those of us with orders in ... Are we looking for communication at some point to refine options etc.....Maybe just a little on the process going forward ? I apologize in advance If I have missed something but the vacuum of info is starting to weigh.
Jeff
I made a little schedule that you can check out on the WW FB group. It's about as accurate as WW can get at this point since everyone is hostages to Bafang's timeline for the new motors.

Back