WW UC Pro and beyond - color and personalization options

Can the font fork be painted? I know that it comes with the Suntour decals and all, but wondering if I can remove that branding permanently when the bike gets custom painted.

Also, I can't quite tell on the Prismatic website, but are any of their colors reflective (for safety)?

Can the font fork be painted? I know that it comes with the Suntour decals and all, but wondering if I can remove that branding permanently when the bike gets custom painted.
Yes. Fork can be powder coated as well. We will need to take out the decals before we do that. We won’t be able to reuse the removed decals.

Yes. Fork can be powder coated as well. We will need to take out the decals before we do that. We won’t be able to reuse the removed decals.
Perfect. I really didn't want Suntour's branding on the bike. Any knowledge about reflective paint?

Perfect. I really didn't want Suntour's branding on the bike. Any knowledge about reflective paint?
There are many options with colors.

https://www.google.com/search?q=suspension+fork+colors

The color scheme that goes is matte silver/gray with orange or red

1596384340967.png

I also found a plugin which will do this - I will put it up on our site to make the config soon.

bike-comfigurator-ok.gif

How does it work? Can we pick where each color goes? EG, if I want the downtube two colors can that be done?

@pushkar does your paint provider have a gallery of their work online? It would be helpful to see what is possible, particularly with multiple colors.

Or is it simply limited to a solid color per component?

Back