UC Pro Carbon Diamond frame pictures, Colors

Yeah. I actually found the paint guy after going through multiple options. The great part about this guy is that he is a precision paint guy and is (literally) on the bleeding edge of painting.
I’m actually thinking about adding a glow in the dark paint (highlight line) on my bike. Unparalleled safety if you glow. 😂😂

so just so we are on the same page - single colors with decal are included in the price. Choose your color. Multiple colors will be extra cost.
I was hoping for a reflective paint!!! If in white, that would be super.

Do you have a pre fallen chipped dirty ugly Reflective paint ? it will match my current bikes, 2 months till I can ride again....lots Of choices choices available, well done nice

WOW! Is this the new Travalanche model or has Watt Wagons graduated into their own frames? This frame with the features/specs of the Travalanche amounts to the best eMTB money can buy, amiright? It out-performs any PAS-only motor in every category plus you get the throttle.

Man, I am just amazed...I haven't seen anything in the EBR forums that excited me in a long time. This does it. I can't wait to see one of these fully built. What other surprises do you have? LOL! Good stuff!

WOW! Is this the new Travalanche model or has Watt Wagons graduated into their own frames? This frame with the features/specs of the Travalanche amounts to the best eMTB money can buy, amiright? It out-performs any PAS-only motor in every category plus you get the throttle.

Man, I am just amazed...I haven't seen anything in the EBR forums that excited me in a long time. This does it. I can't wait to see one of these fully built. What other surprises do you have? LOL! Good stuff!
Supposed to be significantly less costly than the Travalanche as well. AFAIK

This thread is about an ebike that Pushkar is bringing to market sometime in December (fingers crossed). Originally, it was called off-handedly called the Watts Wagon Super bike. I thought it was now called the UC Pro, but I'm not sure about the name.

@Deacon Blues is correct. However, @pushkar ’s OP also shows a FS frame likewise under development, as an example of the quality of paintwork that he is using. However, that is for a different bike from the UC Pro, the main subject of this thread. Clear as mud, right? :)

Travelanche looks like a beast. Excuse me if I missed it in specs but what is the price and weight? Nice touch with the Satiator charger...

Back