UC Pro Carbon Diamond frame pictures, Colors

pushkar

Woohoo .. the carbon frame is being finalized in the coming few days. I expect the production to start in 2-4 weeks once the testing is done

I wanted to share a couple of items today
1. Pictures of the 3D printed frame (for testing only)
2. A couple of color options

3D printed sample​

1. Notice the wider adjustment range for rear dropout (around 25mm). If you are doing cargo , touring, or hunting, this will allow you to have a good gear ratio for higher loads.
2. GPS compatible.
3. Up to 145 KG / 319 lb load capacity.
4. The frame break is very subtle. Will look nice.
5. Head tube is stronger (notice the way top tube joins the head tube). It is also flatter - will have our logo go there.
6. Frame has clearance for up to a DP9 battery pack.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 8.59.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 8.59.48 AM.png

Sample Color Options - (from the FS bike we are about to launch)​

1. Black with Silver
2. Porsche Gray with red Accents

IMG_3509.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.04.10 AM.png

Sample color palette​

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.06.02 AM.png

Our paint guy does a bunch for precision stuff - military, NHL teams (60% of the NHL goalie helmets come from his shop FYI). These are from his office 😂

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.06.35 AM.png

The frame looks fantastic. Are all carbon frames going to be 3D printed ??

Aaah .. sorry for the confusion - typically manufacturers do a nylon 3D print of the CAD to ensure the fitment is right. This doesnt have the structural integrity of a bike- literally just a real world mockup :)
I believe there are a couple of 3D printed bike makers out there (Arevo, the guys behind superstrata) but tech is still too expensive and specialized for scale.

I waaaaaaaannnnnnnnttttttt the grey / red. Looks beautiful.

We have another one in the works that will blow you away ..

btw we are going to change the logo (the one you see on the black frame) - toooooo large .. will tone it down. Still experimenting.

Glad to hear from you, Pushkar. Good to hear of the progress. However, what happened to our blue?!

Glad to hear from you, Pushkar. Good to hear of the progress. However, what happened to our blue?!
Yup. Blue is also an option. I’m giving you the color options from the FS frame to give you a better sense for the paint / finish.

Woohoo .. the carbon frame is being finalized in the coming few days. I expect the production to start in 2-4 weeks once the testing is done

I wanted to share a couple of items today
1. Pictures of the 3D printed frame (for testing only)
2. A couple of color options

3D printed sample​

1. Notice the wider adjustment range for rear dropout (around 25mm). If you are doing cargo , touring, or hunting, this will allow you to have a good gear ratio for higher loads.
2. GPS compatible.
3. Up to 145 KG / 319 lb load capacity.
4. The frame break is very subtle. Will look nice.
5. Head tube is stronger (notice the way top tube joins the head tube). It is also flatter - will have our logo go there.
6. Frame has clearance for up to a DP9 battery pack.
View attachment 69481
View attachment 69479

Sample Color Options - (from the FS bike we are about to launch)​

1. Black with Silver
2. Porsche Gray with red Accents
View attachment 69480
View attachment 69482

Sample color palette​

View attachment 69483
Our paint guy does a bunch for precision stuff - military, NHL teams (60% of the NHL goalie helmets come from his shop FYI). These are from his office 😂

View attachment 69484
The Carbon frame design looks very strong... and it looks like you have some great paintwork options. ;)

I want the dark 'olive drab' green. 👍

I'm just a low profile kind of guy.

olive green will be amazing. Look at the logo on the rear (top) of the frame. Imagine that in silver to complement the olive green. Yummm.

Attachments

• AB20DD7F-BE3C-4519-BAFD-57DDA23A05FC.jpeg
    AB20DD7F-BE3C-4519-BAFD-57DDA23A05FC.jpeg
    866.7 KB · Views: 419
The Carbon frame design looks very strong... and it looks like you have some great paintwork options. ;)
Yeah. I actually found the paint guy after going through multiple options. The great part about this guy is that he is a precision paint guy and is (literally) on the bleeding edge of painting.
I’m actually thinking about adding a glow in the dark paint (highlight line) on my bike. Unparalleled safety if you glow. 😂😂

so just so we are on the same page - single colors with decal are included in the price. Choose your color. Multiple colors will be extra cost.

olive green will be amazing. Look at the logo on the rear (top) of the frame. Imagine that in silver to complement the olive green. Yummm.
I actually like the large Wattwagons logo as it is although done more subtly. Say in the same color as the frame only in gloss over the semi-gloss or nearly flat frame color.

so just so we are on the same page - single colors with decal are included in the price. Choose your color. Multiple colors will be extra cost.
Pushkar, when you say single colors, are you referring to the two stock colors that you talked about last spring?

Back