Stromer ST2 Firmware Update

My only suggestion would be the default fix which you've probably already tried - power down, remove the battery and reinstall. When you power it up again perhaps it will show the update arrow that @JFane noted earlier in this string and you can complete the second half of the update. Good luck. For me it seemed like it happen after it reestablished its cell connection.

Mine only loaded one update too Rick . Ollie helped me by phone download the second, from Stromer Hdqts. in San Diego. After completed I needed to raise torque setting. On bike press Menu > Bike > Torque > press +. My rack hasn't slipped either since star washers were added. Thanks for that tip. My XL panniers kept rubbing the tire so I put some foam pipe insulation around rack legs. By the way are you still headed for Aloha Land? If so have a good one.

Last edited:
Thanks David. I tried removing the battery today and still no second update. Do you recall what Ollie had you do to the bike, or did he need to make a fix on the server side?

I'll be headed to Hawaii in March.

Hey Rick, Olie pretty much ran the update from Stromer Hdqts. I just watched the process of download on Omni screen , from my end , and monitored it to tell Olie what was happening on the screen. Wonder how many St2's there are in Islands. I've yet to see another in Austin. Really makes you think whats the best route to take , because this truly is a car culture here. Really like my XL panniers. Their my go to bags when I ride. Thanks again ,and have a great year in Hawaii.

Back