SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I don't see where we have learned sh_t. Everything is going to hell in a hand cart. We were smarter 70 years ago.
It's pretty much subjective. You didn't have to be all that smart 70 years ago to top today's level.
The U.S. is going to hell in a hand basket and hardly anyone there gets it, or is interested in doing anything about it if they do. CN

the pic includes a really good bbq place roadrunner bbq.

IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3431.jpeg

I posted this pic on Our Rides, but no one was surprised to see it. It must be very common sign on their bikeways.

For me it was interesting, I have lived on this Island for nearly 30 years and it was the first time I noticed it. Ebiking makes me appreciate the little things. Even a simple sign as this.
But what happens if you take the full lane? Do drivers accept you or go ballistic? I find that in the parts of the city with lots of cyclists , the drivers have tolerance for them taking the full lane , but the opposite is true in the suburbs.

a Movie or tv show getting filmed in Portland Oregon. you never really know what it is. the stars get the high end porta potty with its own generator in the last pic all the hired help get the porta potty. I went by yesterday afternoon and the front of the tavern was lit up like crazy but I did not have a chance to take a pic before the lights changed. it was still setup but covered because of the rain so they may still be shooting today when I go home.

3D41505D-5C5E-4439-8F78-C7351E18A4E7.jpeg
8742D067-E57D-4132-86BA-665B9A7FD2EA.jpeg
D5337C08-B06C-40C3-839F-94957F8126A8.jpeg
53E8B060-FFFD-4746-B9D4-94E5FE1041C0.jpeg
86901381-D24C-4E00-A7EF-8A44DC2F300E.jpeg

a Movie or tv show getting filmed in Portland Oregon. you never really know what it is. the stars get the high end porta potty with its own generator in the last pic all the hired help get the porta potty. I went by yesterday afternoon and the front of the tavern was lit up like crazy but I did not have a chance to take a pic before the lights changed. it was still setup but covered because of the rain so they may still be shooting today when I go home.

View attachment 104718View attachment 104719View attachment 104720View attachment 104721View attachment 104722
Head for the hills If anybody points a prop gun at you.

Gives me an idea 💡, When Magnum P I starts filming around my neighbourhood I will go ride on their set. Maybe Magnum will ride my bike and include it the show. If you watch season 4 and you see Magnum on an ebike, it's my bike too.
Hopefully, Alec Baldwin won't be playing Magnum and no one gives him a loaded pistol! 😉

According to this article in Pinkbike we are looking at two year lead times ! "Current lead times in the bike industry are over 600 days for most mainstream components. Raw materials purchasing for many of our OEM suppliers and specialty manufacturers is over 350-400 days which further complicates the situation. It is common in today’s climate that purchase orders have to be placed up to 24 months in advance with all vendors... seems insane, but that’s the game that we're all playing now."

Last edited:
for the first time since we bought our tandem we got to ride to a fireworks show. it was for a local amusement part and their last day. it was only a 11 mile round trip in the dark.
I didn't to know the Selwood bridge was lit underneath I have never been here in the dark. I forgot I was going to stop and get a better pic.
IMG_3510.jpeg
IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3514.jpeg

Carry over your pics
Do you have commcompatible helmets?
no I debated on it but the senate helmets speakers down sound great with music and my wife would not be happy. Plus I dont like to talk too much while riding I get distracted. so she has her Bose frames sports glasses to hear her stuff and I use one earbud.

Back