SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

First dusting of snow on the mountains
1635784109462.jpeg

Last edited:
wife and I took the tandem on a 41 mile round trip. since this is portland we had rain off and on the whole ride. 5 minutes after we left we had to stop and put the rest of our ranger on. then stop to take some off then put it on again. it was 42 to 50 degrees and then back down with more rain till we got home. my gloves I forgot to dry them after the last rain ride yesterday and my hands were cold till it warmed up and I took them off. I mapped out a ride to the start of a paved trail I found. I could not see the sign in google but it starts wit ha 20% down grade. we have ridden such slopes but there were leaves on the paved path and I didn't to want to do hard braking with leaves on that steep of a slop so we walked down only a hundred yards or so. I forgot to take a pick of the sign. we rode around on a bunch of paths but they ended up on a unpacked one that turned out to be too steep with wet muddy ground so we had to turn around. it was a nice ride with lots of leaves everywhere. I love this paved path right into the water and a ben right there. I bet you can't get to the bench in feb when the river is higher. I love the new from this road we can see the hill behind our house 10 miles away. =we went down this road it seems really steep going down its about 18% grade. we have gone up it a couple of times its a good workout about 3 blocks.
IMG_3533.jpeg
IMG_3534.jpeg
IMG_3535.jpeg
65802018950__82E8F0B5-BEC7-431E-BA8F-AB97494715A4.jpeg

Are you kidding me, a Marlin coming out of your front yard, that’s……..something.??

Common sight on a popular ride near me. This is an 11 ft'r hanging out under a low bridge & it looks like it had just eaten one of local 20 lb feral pigs that are also local to the area. This is very close (ie within a couple of miles) to the area where Brian Laundrie's body parts were found - if you remember all of the publicity surrounding that case (a guy who reportedly killed his girlfriend & there was an intense 4 week search for him in this area).

IMG_2098.JPG

Last edited:
Common sight on a popular ride near me. This is an 11 ft'r hanging out under a low bridge & it looks like it had just eaten one of local 20 lb feral pigs that are also local to the area. This is very close (ie within a couple of miles) to the area where Brian Laundrie's body parts were found - if you remember all of the publicity surrounding that case (a guy who reportedly killed his girlfriend & there was an intense 4 week search for him in this area).

View attachment 106884
Looks by the way he appears to be floating, maybe has a bad case of gas. 🤣

How fast and how far??
-BB
I installed a toggle switch for the 3 speed modes. It tops out at just over 20 mph (around 32+ kph) I now installed 3 hoverboard batteries. It can go about 15-20 miles (24-32 km) It's still a proof of concept. I'll be making some small changes. I'm going to use shorter forks and extend the goose neck for better stability. The torque can occasionally cause it to do wheelies.

Back