SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

1637536496796.jpeg

Silver Bullet trail Georgia -> Alabama.

I just sent my Aunt Penney the new book from Michael Louis, Premonition. It reads like a cross between Stephen King and Dan Brown, except that it is nonfiction. Back in the day she was a Rockette. She was some sort of costumed monster in one episode of the original Star Trek. No lines. I will ask her what episode.
1637537423052.png

As I was entering my office building in an industrial area a guy who looked 16 was walking out in jogging shorts. This is what he drove off in. It is a 2022 Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible.
1637618623825.jpeg

My little town is changing fast. Now we suddenly have Asian and European tourists. That is new. Housing costs have tripled. With brazen crime, homelessness and open drug use on the streets of San Francisco along with needles and fecies on the sidewalks people with money are leaving and landing here.

As I was entering my office building in an industrial area a guy who looked 16 was walking out in jogging shorts. This is what he drove off in. It is a 2022 Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible.
View attachment 107609
My little town is changing fast. Now we suddenly have Asian and European tourists. That is new. Housing costs have tripled. With brazen crime, homelessness and open drug use on the streets of San Francisco along with needles and fecies on the sidewalks people with money are leaving and landing here.
I thought the problem was mostly on the Oakland side ?

For many people these bikes are their "horses", and horse thieves used to be hung.
Now... I'm not suggesting these two idiots get terminated, but it is sickening to see them as known and repeat offenders and consistently getting out and doing it some more/again.

People get what they vote for. Like district attorneys who let criminals roam city streets with impunity.
For many people these bikes are their "horses", and horse thieves used to be hung.
Now... I'm not suggesting these two idiots get terminated, but it is sickening to see them as known and repeat offenders and consistently getting out and doing it some more/again.
ke

Continental GT. I saw many weird things today while on a ride. Including Rasta Dogs? Meatball soup. An eight-foot crow and a Bike Lane No Parking zone. I didn't know that dogs take bong hits.
1637700578158.jpeg

Attachments

• RastaDogs.JPG
    RastaDogs.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 122
  • MeatballSoup.JPG
    MeatballSoup.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 126
  • NoP.JPG
    NoP.JPG
    395.8 KB · Views: 143
  • CrowGrow.JPG
    CrowGrow.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 128
An illness that arises from the rapid release of nitrogen gas from the bloodstream and is caused by bubbles forming in the blood and other tissues when a diver ascends to the surface of the ocean too rapidly? The contrast next to pickup trucks is funny. It is an AMG with a handcrafted bi-turbo.
1637787445899.jpeg
1637787498655.jpeg

An illness that arises from the rapid release of nitrogen gas from the bloodstream and is caused by bubbles forming in the blood and other tissues when a diver ascends to the surface of the ocean too rapidly? The contrast next to pickup trucks is funny. It is an AMG with a handcrafted bi-turbo.
View attachment 107750View attachment 107751
A la Jeopardy ....What is the Mercedes Bends Alex ?

Last edited:
Dubious is correct.

Shi Ming's body guard. Had no idea how to deploy the chain on the small sprocket on her bike to pedal up a hill, it had to be walked.
Hit the trigger on the left while pedaling.

Back