SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Should these be banned from bike lanes on my zip code?
@Rome - some light reading 4U. This is from the California Motorcycle Handbook. Section of interest is “Motorized Scooter”. You can thank Bird, Lime and other scooter rentals for this crazy loophole. I think most states are the same.

You may find the other definitions interesting. What does your state (or country) say? And how does the Hydra fit??🤡
-BB
5764BB57-0D53-40CB-AD02-A7B62DC1754D.jpeg

Idk but I need get on the horn on local level to ban them for now.
I'm gonna use wheel size to make my point
Riding etiquette also included.
$100 register fee renewable every year
No insurance required.
For Fox sake man I do not want those
We got protected bike lanes but not for those.
Too late, already defined in your handbook too. But at least you need a scooter license…..
And again check out some simple jargon on page iv….
-BB

https://hidot.hawaii.gov/highways/files/2016/05/3-21-16-Dft-Rider-Manual.pdf

Wonder what the story behind this engine was and how it ended up in the front of a rural Alberta farm. The Passmore Fire Dept is located in the Slocan Valley, B.C. Looks like it’s in pretty decent shape considering.

IMG_20210930_1437585.jpg

Amazing what people accumulate over the years.

IMG_20210930_1443113.jpg

A good friend sent me this video of some cool new Google Euro bike tech. Before you ask the same questions he asked, please read the comments….
-BB

I can't say that is good or bad. I guess to be around that many people, it is a good thing to have.
Me personally, I could not stand to be around that many people on bicycles. I rather be around car drivers instead. But that is just me. I have always road alone, so I don't know how to ride in a crowd.
Keep looking up! Ken.

Back