SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

What is better than singletrack? No track!
1632434698751.jpeg

How do you like the Tetrarack Steve?
Its a life-saver Dave! Combined with the bag it is the only way I can carry three batteries and still travel on some blue-ish trails. I had purchased the front rack also but I did not like the weight up there so I sold it. With the bag tilted under the saddle as far as I can get it I can use the dropper and the battery weight is in the best position I have found so far , low and centered. I did find I needed to use zip ties to keep the bag catch from releasing itself from the rack. With this setup I can go (comfortably) just about anywhere at full cruising speed and also have great range. (-:

Last edited:
Its a life-saver Dave! Combined with the bag it is the only way I can carry three batteries and still travel on some blueish trails. I had purchased the front rack also but I did not like the weight up there so I sold it. With the bag tilted under the saddle as far as I can get it I can use the dropper and the battery weight is in the best position I have found so far , low and centered. I did find I needed to use zip ties to keep the bag catch from releasing itself from the rack. With this setup I can go (comfortably) just about anywhere at full cruising speed and also have great range. (-:
OK, nice!
So even with the extra batts (heavy) in the Topeak bag on top the leaning of the rack when the bike is at a radical angle is no issue?

OK, nice!
So even with the extra batts (heavy) in the Topeak bag on top the leaning of the rack when the bike is at a radical angle is no issue?
No it stays put. It took me a while to trust it but I have laid the bike down two or three times now, and when I pick myself up and dust myself off the rack is still in the same position with both batteries tucked in frimly. But I think your battery is bigger than a powerpack 500 so not sure if that bag would work for you. You will need to re- tighten the velco straps on the rack after a break in period when they get wet and stretch slightly but after that the only movement on my frame is a tendency to slowly creep down the stays a little bit over time. It is not a serous problem but I stopped this issue by using a few 40 lb rated zip ties joining the top of the rack to the top of the stays where they pivot.

No it stays put. It took me a while to trust it but I have laid the bike down two or three times now, and when I pick myself up and dust myself off the rack is still in the same position with both batteries tucked in frimly. But I think your battery is bigger than a powerpack 500 so not sure if that bag would work for you. You will need to re- tighten the velco straps on the rack after a break in period when they get wet and stretch slightly but after that the only movement on my frame is a tendency to slowly creep down the stays a little bit over time. It is not a serous problem but I stopped this issue by using a few 40 lb rated zip ties joining the top of the rack to the top of the stays where they pivot.
Good to know, thanks mate!

Should these be banned from bike lanes on my zip code?
They are a two wheeled powered vehicle, same as ours, they would not be allowed on the sidewalk, at least here in Florida, so where else would they ride?
Keep looking up! Ken.

Back