Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

For anyone interested... a quick vid of my daily commute on my Cube ebike. I run a Badass tuning box which halves the impulse from the speed sensor, so double the indicated speed seen in the video for actual bike speed in km/h. ;)

A bit of colorful backdrop for my Cafe today, on a tunnel passing under Canal Road in DC. I may have to come back with my wide angle lens!

AB254275-DE69-4798-9A22-4C5C9C67F4A2.jpeg

My quest for finding new trails continues. Well actually old trails that see little use are my preference and yesterday I was shown a dandy.

FAC19ECF-E233-4F8A-88EF-5685BCCA2708.jpeg

Trail is in the center of the pic. Forest and Green bathing combined is the best!

Last edited:
One of today's rest stops.

IMG_1214.JPG

We had to ditch the bikes there and continue on foot,

BCC28D0D-5D62-4AA6-B3D6-26313FB7E775.jpg

which was the plan anyway and followed Elk trails as much as possible and climbed up to the top of a rock formation that was at the end of a spur of the main trail up Saddle Mtn.. Second rest stop of the day.

fullsizeoutput_a74.jpeg

As we decided not to route find our way back to the bikes we took the trail that led to the overlook back down to the access road and hiked back to them. Rode the 12 miles back to the place we started and ended the day there.

Back