Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Yer brew's mashin ?

Attachments

• Yorkshire_Tea_80_Bags_250_g_02_600x600.jpg
    Yorkshire_Tea_80_Bags_250_g_02_600x600.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 3
Great day today. Got up 6.30 , had breakfast and then went for physical training 8-9 ( do that phys. training twice a week as part of the aftercare after my coronary artery baloon angioplasty mid March) Went home and had a second breakfast and then rode 22.5km to friends to help out with some paint work for a small outhouse/storehouse they’re building.
Today I used Sport mode on my way out as I wanted to ride near max speed (25kph) as much as possible and I had a head wind most of the time. On my way home I used Eco mode. So 50/50 Eco/Sport for 45km (28miles) and that took 30% off my battery.
About 15°C and sunny. First 2 photos from a break I took after 15km. Last photo taken on my way back on a bridge 2km from my home. Looking south-east towards Stockholm.
D74E5152-B942-43BD-AA79-E4DE235C8056.jpeg E52300D0-450B-49BD-B5BA-DA7779D3853A.jpeg 366588E3-65C3-46B4-91D7-9285D542C418.jpeg 02A99F03-E130-46E0-919D-20A2B6C51553.jpeg

Great day today. Got up 6.30 , had breakfast and then went for physical training 8-9 ( do that phys. training twice a week as part of the aftercare after my coronary artery baloon angioplasty mid March) Went home and had a second breakfast and then rode 22.5km to friends to help out with some paint work for a small outhouse/storehouse they’re building.
Today I used Sport mode on my way out as I wanted to ride near max speed (25kph) as much as possible and I had a head wind most of the time. On my way home I used Eco mode. So 50/50 Eco/Sport for 45km (28miles) and that took 30% off my battery.
About 15°C and sunny. First 2 photos from a break I took after 15km. Last photo taken on my way back on a bridge 2km from my home. Looking south-east towards Stockholm.
View attachment 33259 View attachment 33260 View attachment 33261 View attachment 33262

You had Angioplasty in March? Doing well then. When I had mine? It took me the best part of a year before I felt normal. After all it is invasive surgery.

You had Angioplasty in March? Doing well then. When I had mine? It took me the best part of a year before I felt normal. After all it is invasive surgery.
Thank you, I’m fine.
In my case I think it would be called minimally invase. They worked their way from my right wrist up to the coronal arteries. Real clever technique I must say:) I was lucky, there was very little damage to the heart.

Ride from Eureka, MT to Libby, MT. On the middle 32 miles I saw exactly two cars. Of course, the snow patches, down trees, and knee-deep stream crossings may have had something to do with that.

Killer bike infra just outside Eureka, Purcell Mountains in the distance:

GjSlKynGSGWz%AP%EKaIfg.jpg

Bridge over Lake Koocanusa:

qfhmBn0dQ9CrVvzU4KKVSA.jpg

Big Creek:

atW0FXWFQtOx3C%6yEy0FQ.jpg

E Fork Pipe Creek & Road:

Y%zYMzTvSdaBu2lnuYP%mA.jpg

Ride from Eureka, MT to Libby, MT. On the middle 32 miles I saw exactly two cars. Of course, the snow patches, down trees, and knee-deep stream crossings may have had something to do with that.

Killer bike infra just outside Eureka, Purcell Mountains in the distance:

View attachment 33268

Bridge over Lake Koocanusa:

View attachment 33269

Big Creek:

View attachment 33271

E Fork Pipe Creek & Road:

View attachment 33270
What a cool trek you are on... awesome!

It's finally greening in Denver, makes my Platte River rides a lot more enjoyable. Snowmelt is just getting going, probably not going to be able to ride the River while it's at peak - flooded underpasses.

Here's the juncture of S. Platte River Trail and Bear Creek Trail. The River Trail crosses the bridge and goes south to Chatfield Reservoir while the Bear Creek Trail goes west to Morrison/Red Rocks. Haven't made it to either yet, still outside my butt range. fullsizeoutput_249.jpeg

This underpass, just north of Denver Water Hq, shows the snowmelt growth. Three days earlier there was only one small stream working down-river, now there's 3 at a good flow. Lots more to come, we had a good snow season in high country.fullsizeoutput_246.jpeg

5000 km on this bike now. Many modifications now including Xpedo pedals, Shimano Icetech 203mm rotors with metallic finned pads, Ergon grips , a Bikespeed RS delimiter, a second powerpack 500 fitted in a Topeak 4.5l framebag, knobby tires ( Magic Mary front and Smart Sam rear) ,Axiom Seymour twin saddlebags, Trek comfort gel saddle make this bike feel like my trusty old chum. I found this picnic site on a plateau. With only one way in and out I was glad not to encounter any bears while snacking.
1558278161273.png

Last edited:
Back