Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

How about all those snakes? If they don´t bite you maybe they get stuck in your wheels and you fall over.
PaD ...
Australian snakes are pleasant enough; some of their sort are preposterously venomous but they are generally mild tempered (assuming that temperament is a snakey attribute). The bad guys around these parts are the magpies who attack cyclists just because we exist (reason enough for someone with a bird brain).

We all love your photos: more, please! My last trip through Sweden was so long ago that the cars were still driving on the left (summer of 1967 when all Sweden lived in trepidation of the approaching Dagen H).
... David

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PaD
PaD ...
Australian snakes are pleasant enough; some of their sort are preposterously venomous but they are generally mild tempered (assuming that temperament is a snakey attribute). The bad guys around these parts are the magpies who attack cyclists just because we exist (reason enough for a bird brain).

We all love your photos: more, please! My last trip through Sweden was so long ago that the cars were still driving on the left (summer of 1967 when all Sweden lived in trepidation of the approaching Dagen H).
... David
Yes 1967 was an exciting time with the transition from left to right side of the road. As a child I thought going to Norway was a great experience as they were driving to the right.
I got my diving license at the age of 18 in 1969 so I had time to acclimatize before learning to drive.

Picking up some veggies at the Bellingham, WA public market

20180901_112407.jpg

I would like to go to Australia and perhaps do som e-biking but how about all those snakes? :rolleyes:
If they don´t bite you maybe they get stuck in your wheels and you fall over :)

I passed this guy on the Lehigh Gorge Trail the other day. It sure looks like he got stuck in someones spokes! :eek:

IMG_0049a.jpg IMG_0051a.jpg

Hey David, let’s see another shot or two of that Powerfly! Is is the one with the battery seated more inside the downtube? Looks great.

South Mtn. Park , Phoenix Arizona abt 7:30 am today.
Almost stayed home this morning as I got a little trashed yesterday from a fast 58 mile club ride, (and they were not riding e bikes), but the bike wanted to go so.....
Today we did 43 miles and about 1800 feet of climbing but at a nice relaxed 65 year old guy pace so I was less worn out. Passed a lot of people going up and down the hill. Did the whole thing in 2.5 hours-just blows me away.
They close the park one day a month to vehicles so the traffic is not as silly.
A shout-out to Kort--keep up the great work, and don't stop until everyone has one-- the world will be a better and more fun place!

20180923_145028119_iOS.jpg20180923_145013442_iOS.jpg

Hello,

here some pictures of our bikes and tours not only with our own ebikes (Haibike SDURO HardSeven and Riese Muller Charger BlueLabel) but also with rented ebikes when we don't have our ebikes with us.

This is in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, evening stroll through the city and harbour. Was living there for several months.

Still Las Palmas area, little bit south of town. Bike tracks along the Altlantic shore.

On the island of Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, near village of Mojo Jable.

Tour with a rented Haibike FullSeven into the vulcano landscape of central Gran Canaria, started from tourist hub Maspalomas.

Picture of our ebikes near Lake Chiemsee, Bavaria, not far away from our then home.

Bavarian Alps, near village of Aschau.

Thanks for the opportunity to show them, and happy rides to everybody

I recently moved to the coast and now get to enjoy sunsets on the beach.

0.jpeg

While popular opinion is that you need a fat tired bike for riding on the beach I have ridden for miles without them on the dark sand. The soft sand approach can be kind of tricky but the AWD aspect of my road bikes takes care of that.

Back