Question on how to use forum

lark

Sorry about asking this here but can find no link to contact moderators. Appreciate any help

How do you get email notification about new posts to a thread of interest? I'm not too much of an idiot and somewhat used to forums but not working here.

Yes at bottom of thread page one can click on"more options" and then next page offers box to select "and receive email notifications". Which I have checked but actually allways seems to allready be checked. So even from my first comment where I had selected no options I should have gotten email.

Anyway, nothings happening, and can't participate without this . Started forum few days ago.

Also on more minor note top part of forum page where headings or titles are are rather washed out and words chopped up. does everyone get that?

Last edited:
At the top right hand side in small green letters it read "watch thread" click on it.
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 1.44.31 AM.png

Hey guys! @Thomas Jaszewski and @JayVee thanks for helping. The forum has some great tools but is also undergoing some updates and fixes. My hope is that the visuals will be refined in our next release... right now the main site is being updated with a better map tool for local shops and there are fixes to the compare tool as well. It's a nonstop project but it's awesome to see people helping each other so thanks again :)

Hey guys! @Thomas Jaszewski and @JayVee thanks for helping. The forum has some great tools but is also undergoing some updates and fixes. My hope is that the visuals will be refined in our next release... right now the main site is being updated with a better map tool for local shops and there are fixes to the compare tool as well. It's a nonstop project but it's awesome to see people helping each other so thanks again :)
Happy to be a part. I've already met some nice fella's and made some friendships. I think that's the sign of a strong community. When people actually forge friendships. I posted on Modernvespa for 10 years and have many friends who are now friends in my daily life. A fun way to learn too.

Well I did have watch thread clicked. But, for some reason Got emails later that night.. no other problems my end so a moderator/admin must have fixed it. Court? Anyway, thanks.

Just tried change to default as Jay vee said but no improvement. Not important though

@lark, anytime you want to reach a Forum Moderator, just select the 'Inbox' drop down at the top right of each page and choose 'Start a new conversation' put your name (lark), my name (Ann M.) and write what ever you want below and send it to me. I'm here to help :)

Back