Pictures - Zen Samurai Diamond and Wave designs

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
The Zen team is obsessed with quality and reliability.
Every single component and design will be tested rigorously before it gets into full-scale production. This helps in identifying every possible weak point and strengthen the product.
Some latest pictures of Zen bikes. Truly amazing what Paul and the team are able to accomplish. It would be hard to get this done in such a short time without his technical expertise.
Huge shout out to digital marketing expert, John for his efforts and for taking these brilliant photos. We will strive to make these designs better and even more reliable.

Zen Samurai Wave brick wall shot ebike commuter a3.JPG
Zen Samurai Wave open park shots ebike commuter a3.JPG
Zen Samurai Wave open park shots ebike commuter a27.JPG
Zen Samurai Wave bridge and water shots ebike commuter a3.JPG
Zen Samurai Doc.Don's Bike a26.JPG
Zen Samurai Doc.Don's Bike a23.JPG
Zen Samurai Doc.Don's Bike a3.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG

Very slick. Reminds me a lot of my favorite design, the Canvas Neo 1, especially where the head tube, top tube and down tube meet.

Only thing I noticed is the rack seems to sit a little high above the fender, seems like there's room to bring it down an inch and make it a little more sleek and tight.

Either way, this is a very quality look already for a brand of any size and price.

Attachments

• DSC06678.jpg
    DSC06678.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 414
That all black. Wow. Shut up and take my money already! Are you sure you can't have one available before April?!!
I would be delighted to get one in your hands and we have tried super hard and it is not possible to get frames on time and we had to make some changes based on testing.
Perhaps, we could build something very cool for your kids later this year.

Very slick. Reminds me a lot of my favorite design, the Canvas Neo 1, especially where the head tube, top tube and down tube meet.

Only thing I noticed is the rack seems to sit a little high above the fender, seems like there's room to bring it down an inch and make it a little more sleek and tight.

Either way, this is a very quality look already for a brand of any size and price.

Many thanks, @Asher .
The frame can accommodate both 27.5" plus tires or 29er with 2.3" width. So, it is for this reason, the rack is pushed higher and it works well on a 29er as well.

Last edited:
Back