Many thanks for your kind words, @jhw1009

Does Zen Samurai come with both diamond frame and step through models?

That was the initial goal but we had to push the step-thru model 2022 as we had to do quite a lot of testing on that particular model and ensure it meets high standards.

do you offer the Enviolo Automatiq hub gear?

Yes we do. I am happy to discuss more offline.

I enjoy the comfort/upright ride. Do you offer the cruiser like handlebar?

We do have a 15" sweep and an adjustable stem and upright ride position can be easily set up.

We can discuss the exact specs and configuration offline and ensure it is something that would serve you well for a long time.

I just completed the transition/relocation to Canada and we are doing everything possible to get the facility and warehouse established here.
If I had not responded to anyone, kindly accept my apologies. I will reach out to you personally in the coming days.
We will be opening up the order page for both Shakti and Samurai models very shortly.

@Ravi
Any update on final configurations, availability and pricing? An interested spectator from Western Canada....

My apologies for not updating here. We have a few investor meetings this week and finalizing some administrative paperwork. It's been a hectic week.
The Taiwanese Govt is still not allowing foreign visitors and I am supposed to visit the factory next month, so working all of this out. I will be the first to share updates here.

Ravi, that Zen road e-bike with drop handlebars & Bosch Performance Line Speed motor is that still a go as a Zen e-road bike model in not too distant future(maybe in 2023)? I'm looking at that with much more interest if my finances allow it.

My apologies for not updating here. We have a few investor meetings this week and finalizing some administrative paperwork. It's been a hectic week.
The Taiwanese Govt is still not allowing foreign visitors and I am supposed to visit the factory next month, so working all of this out. I will be the first to share updates here.
Ravi, hope the move went smoothly. Good luck with everything. Just when we all hoped things would start coming back to normal, supply chain mess seems to be getting worse.

As of right now what’s your best time estimate for at scale production and delivery of Samurai?

Hi Ravi. I'm new here but have been following the progress of the Diamond and the Shakti for a little while. Great stuff man!! Very honest and thorough. It's clear that you prefer to wait and work out any potential bugs rather than rushing something to market that could possibly end up frustrating your customers. I really appreciate that. Here's my question/problem: I followed 1 link to your site but it doesn't appear to be working. Could you please post a working link so I can go directly to your site? Thanks. (If only someone could work out a way to put a throttle on a Bosch motor. Alas...it's just not meant to be.) ;-)

Hi Ravi. I'm new here but have been following the progress of the Diamond and the Shakti for a little while. Great stuff man!! Very honest and thorough. It's clear that you prefer to wait and work out any potential bugs rather than rushing something to market that could possibly end up frustrating your customers. I really appreciate that. Here's my question/problem: I followed 1 link to your site but it doesn't appear to be working. Could you please post a working link so I can go directly to your site? Thanks. (If only someone could work out a way to put a throttle on a Bosch motor. Alas...it's just not meant to be.) ;-)

Thank you.
I have not been very active here. We are in talks with investors about raising serious capital and it is taking so much of our time.
As we have updated our business plan to be a bit more ambitious, we also had to revise our website. This week is critical in a lot of ways because we do want to have to go live as soon as possible.

As for the higher output Bosch motor with the throttle, that's exactly what we are working on for 2023.
Something that has 750W continuous output, 125Nm torque, extremely refined pedal assist, has 7+yrs of parts availability, and still cost <$4500. It takes a LOT of work to put all of this together.

As for the higher output Bosch motor with the throttle, that's exactly what we are working on for 2023.
Something that has 750W continuous output, 125Nm torque, extremely refined pedal assist, has 7+yrs of parts availability, and still cost <$4500. It takes a LOT of work to put all of this together.
Bosch with throttle?! 😮

Thank you.
I have not been very active here. We are in talks with investors about raising serious capital and it is taking so much of our time.
As we have updated our business plan to be a bit more ambitious, we also had to revise our website. This week is critical in a lot of ways because we do want to have to go live as soon as possible.

Thanks for your response. I figured you were slammed with getting everything in place. Does that mean there isn't a website link yet? (And if not I'm sure you'll be posting one when it's available. Lots of success!!)

O/T...I hope I didn't give onlineaddy a heart attack with my "Bosch with a throttle" remark. :cool:

Back