Our Rides in Words, Photos & Videos

Barn of the day. Did 15 miles and rode by this barn. It’s in very good shape and you can see a smaller one behind it in good shape. For some reason I always notice the lighting rods if they are still on it or not.
50EEFBD0-E52D-4D2C-88E7-95D7A6569FF6.jpeg

A little ride out through the North Bucks countryside.

Temperature was warm, but nice. However, there was a very strong breeze, which when gusting, riding in the head wind was a bit harder at times.
E91E545F-15CC-424C-B8B3-4B3592846F6B.jpeg

Mind you, old Wile E Coyotee won’t be chasing the Road Runner for while.

BCB7C0C5-108B-4367-BD0A-3446AE87BF7D.jpeg

a ride the wife and I did that went along the Columbia river and some sloughs and such. the sandy river meets the Columbia there too. small planes coming and going from the troutdale airport it was about 95 while we were doing this got above 98 on the roads coming home.
Went to a wedding along the Sandy River a few years back. Very pleasant in the Uncle's rather interesting log HOUSE!

We were able to fit in our daily ride this morning but hunkered down the rest of the day due to a massive storm that passed through the area. Tornado warnings were posted throughout the rest of the afternoon and reports of severe hail damage to vehicles that occurred just outside the city along the QE2 as drivers had no place to take shelter from the storm.

View attachment 130971

Size of hail near Markerville, AB.

View attachment 130972

Holy crap. Hail storms like that have always been a nightmare for me as I enjoy auto detailing.
I imagine the body on that red car is pretty much totaled. Doubt those dents will all come out.

Back