New Radbike?

flyinb22

Just got an email today about Rad Lab. In the email link they mention a new bike style.
any thoughts?
https://radpowerbikes.ca/pages/the-rad-lab
this is Canadian link...not sure if it works everywhere.
A4BA5AAF-331B-4ACA-A029-82396584CF95.png

Also, when are 2021 bikes announced...ready to make a purchase and waiting for either Black Friday deal (rumor says, no deals) or wait till 2021 releases.
thanks

Last edited:
My guesses would be a mtn bike, a little folding bike or a Radcity with more torque. Several models probably won’t change. Being in Canada your choices might be different. Since they have been selling many more bikes than they can get I doubt any sales other than the long standing buy two and get 200 off.

Just got an email today about Rad Lab. In the email link they mention a new bike style.
any thoughts?
https://radpowerbikes.ca/pages/the-rad-lab
this is Canadian link...not sure if it works everywhere.
View attachment 70776

Also, when are 2021 bikes announced...ready to make a purchase and waiting for either Black Friday deal (rumor says, no deals) or wait till 2021 releases.
thanks
Might be some deals on accessories but don't wait, the longer you think about more decision we make i find, radmission 2 with $$ accessoires,,,, bottom line is what ever they come out with your going to be looking for the fedex guy for a long time,i learned something from shopping online for an ebike, there are all over kinds of bikes on market everyday, even i want to start making bikes lolllllll rad made 250 million so far this year you think they are your freinds lollllll $$$ i bought a bike with accessoires im at 2400$ Canadian not so cheap!!!!! Shop wisely their are deals on bikes less than 1000$ yes but you cant take them out in rain lollll good luck choosing its getting tougher all the time,after almost 2 months i dont even want the damn bikes any more 👍 going to drive my old mtb in snow to get out, i ordered a ebike in sept and no one in montreal will service it i wish i knew this in September,i would of bought something locally same price with service instead of emails and videos to try and do stuff yourself 😃its twice i cancelled if i dont get my tracking number next week im giveing up on radbikes and going to tune up my old 10 speed with 2400$ i deposited in thier accounts

My guesses would be a mtn bike, a little folding bike or a Radcity with more torque. Several models probably won’t change. Being in Canada your choices might be different. Since they have been selling many more bikes than they can get I doubt any sales other than the long standing buy two and get 200 off.
2021 are same bikes different sticker and 9 months of waiting for basically the same bikes !!!

I wish Rad would start installing the battery in the frame. I think eventually most ebikes will do this in the future. It drastically improves looks of the bike and the battery is more secure.

I wish Rad would start installing the battery in the frame. I think eventually most ebikes will do this in the future. It drastically improves looks of the bike and the battery is more secure.
Yup, that and hydraulic brakes would let them sell a lot more bikes. Think that can't be done because it would make the bike too expensive? You need to check out their competition more closely....

Between what, the new model?
No one knows what it is yet right?
What makes you say there's a new bike? Did I miss something, or wasn't I paying close enough attention?

Don’t know, I thought it was part of the Lab logo. I see how they try to build a bike for everyone but they are forgetting several designs that would sell very well. Maybe I can get hired on their Lab team.

Thrre just teasing you!!! Dont wait or believe anyone shop around,even if they show something new every company says stuff!!! Buy dont buy you think rad needs your change its, 2 months im waiting for a bike no one wants to service,get yourself a bus pass and running shoes if you wait for new models you wont be riding before next September lolllllll ill sell you my radrunner thats coming with accessoires 2500$😂😅 im feed up of waiting,next time i buy anything online im calling them first to see whats available NOW is the big question!!!! 1000$Cheapest bike on Amazon you get 1 year warranty,if you have to ask strangers advice that dont know squat about your height ,weight, travel needs health issues!!!!an ebike maybe its not for you

Ohh I thought that white bike in the picture was called Rad Lab.
Its a white midstep mission in pic, thier probably going to come out with a lowstep and eleminate the mid step useless according to me, radcity is super ugly lolllll hope they loose some weight on radrunner! Such bad talk about seat thier bound to change it!!! They wont change nothing if their models are selling like hotcakes, happy trails buddy most who ordered months ago are watching the snow come down like me dreaming of the bike we might get for xmas lolllll maybe i use ebike to decorate instead of tree this year ,,,,,, important thing is to get out thrre right now while you can,,,

They don’t own them, just like most all Asian factories, they build what you want with deep discounts for over 10k units.

I think I read on the Rad website somewhere that they actually do own their own factories and production machinery.

I think I read on the Rad website somewhere that they actually do own their own factories and production machinery.
No, won’t ever happen, too expensive and once the entire US population learns to repair and upgrade/new ebike shops open, these bikes will be around for decades which will cause a noticeable drop in their revenues. A factory in Mexico might work but still would cost an entire year of earnings. The transportation thing they are pushing works against them in the long run because it won’t be all riders with polished new ebikes but beaters just to get them to work.

Got my radrunner btw,box was dropped lolll minor tweaking to do but looks awesome lets hope it dont snow before my accessories catch up happy trails buddy

Attachments

• 20201115_082514.jpg
    20201115_082514.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 20201114_152104.jpg
    20201114_152104.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 326
Yup, that and hydraulic brakes would let them sell a lot more bikes. Think that can't be done because it would make the bike too expensive? You need to check out their competition more closely....

Not sure why you suggest I check out their competition more closely. I have a Rad and well aware of what you get for the price point. I also have a Specialized Turbo Comp Levo. Well versed in ebike offerings at different price points. I still don't like the external mount systems. Just saying.....

Not sure why you suggest I check out their competition more closely. I have a Rad and well aware of what you get for the price point. I also have a Specialized Turbo Comp Levo. Well versed in ebike offerings at different price points. I still don't like the external mount systems. Just saying.....
I was simply agreeing with your comment regarding the battery, and expanding that to include hyd. brakes. I did "like" your post, no?

For those that might be thinking that features like built in batteries and hyd. brakes are not available at this price point (comment directed at everyone, not necessarily just you) I suggested they do some shopping. I could have mentioned the Espin line of bike in particular as a good example.

If you have further issues with this, or anything else I write, please shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to get any misunderstandings/disagreements sorted out - privately.

I was simply agreeing with your comment regarding the battery, and expanding that to include hyd. brakes. I did "like" your post, no?

For those that might be thinking that features like built in batteries and hyd. brakes are not available at this price point (comment directed at everyone, not necessarily just you) I suggested they do some shopping. I could have mentioned the Espin line of bike in particular as a good example.

If you have further issues with this, or anything else I write, please shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to get any misunderstandings/disagreements sorted out - privately.

AHicks: Please accept my apology. I misunderstood post.

Back