New Juggernaut Ultra FS

HERMMEE

Hi Guys,
Hermann here from Orange County California.
Thanks for having me.
I bought a juggernaut Ultra FS from Biktrix.
Got it put it together out of the box, took it for a ride and wow..... Amazing. I have a bunch of off road trails behind my house and jut tore it up.
Last week my pedal assist stopped working so I called Biktrix. We went over every possibility and they asked me to take the motor out and send it back to them in Canada. Their customer service has been Amazing.
Anyway just getting muscle atrophy waiting to get my motor back.
Will post to see what the problem was.
Thank God it was all under warranty.
They paid for the shipping and sent a call tag.
Best Regards,
Hermann

Well that's a drag. It was determined it was not just the PAS sensor in the crank? That would have been my first guess. Sounds like Biktrix is doing a good job though. 🙂

How hard ( or easy ) was it getting the motor out?

Couldn’t they ship you a motor and then send your back? Be up and riding much quicker

Last edited:
Well that's a drag. It was determined it was not just the PAS sensor in the crank? That would have been my first guess. Sounds like Biktrix is doing a good job though. 🙂

How hard ( or easy ) was it getting the motor out?
Hi,
It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. It came out without taking the crank out.

Attachments

• 20201006_085203.jpg
    20201006_085203.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 20201006_083339.jpg
    20201006_083339.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 311
Couldn’t they ship you a motor and then send your back? Be up and riding much quicker
Hi,
That would have been great but I'm happy that they are taking care of it. Let's hope that it was just a faulty motor.
Thanks for your comment.

Hi,
It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. It came out without taking the crank out.

Something I've wondered about concerning the day I have to perform this operation. Are each of those connectors unique? Meaning there is no way you can connect the wrong male to the wrong female?

Back