My 2017 Brose Motor, SLOW as molasses, SAD, such a good looking bike..

Is BullsUSA footing the bill for this flash? I bought my FS3 from Motostrano and I was told that if there's any warranty work, the parts will be replaced but I'd have to pay for labor. I'm assuming if I want my bike flashed to the current software, I'd have to pay for it.

This is my first time delving into commercial e-bike. Do all the other big companies make you pay for labor on warranty work? I'm seriously regretting not going with Specialized bike at this point. I never had to spend a dime on regular specialized bike warranty work, I'm assuming that it's the same for their e-bike.

If your located in Southern California purchase your eBike at wheelword in woodland hills (5yrs. warranty on battery and 10yrs warranty on the motor no hidden fees and lifetime warranty on defective parts and lifetime free adjustments.

Update,

My modified Brose is still going strong! On flat ground I can still go over 30MPH. I cruse at 20-22 mph in high gear level 5. After a 24 mile bike ride maybe 2 bars are gone. So no big performance impact on the battery or motor. If I lower the assist, It goes forever.

Again my bike is a 2016 Bulls E-Stream EVO FS 3 29er, I watch lots of E mountain bike channels and even though 2.5 years have past for my bike, I'm not seeing anything that is much better so far. My first ebike was Emotion 650b hardtail. I still have it, but its no comparison to the Bulls.

Cheers!

Back