Music around the world, what's going on?

duggie

Region
United Kingdom

How are you folks around the world for music? In the UK it is great. Just soooo much. The crap too, but cutting that out, fantastic. Just sooo much. But it is all different tastes, and progression.

Here, I think there is no actual genre. If it is works it works. Nothing cheesy, as we say here, if its there. We have bbc radio 6 which has belters but its fair share of duffers (they've a lot of space to fill). Weekends, fri and sat, on bbc radio 1 are consistent with 90% great through the evening and into the early hours.

For the bbc radio one stuff you'd be onto something like this

Radio 6 could be anything. Anything, perhaps, say, if they were feeling a bit poppy,
or then back-to-back it could be
. But not to end on such a downer, then could be this

So what is going on around the world? Internet great, eh ;) no travel costs x

i think, if there has to be a start, thinking of other people around the world reading this thread, maybe your reality sooo different from mine.

Art can speak loudly, and affects, just the tiny tweak here and there to show 'it' up for what 'it' is.
Good luck

Watching that, grundy interview, i am old enough to remember there was much much much more to it, which i can't find! It is '1984' (Orwell). History is being erased (edited). All I can say is that people should think in a cynical way, very cynical. of course 'they' are using youtube, etc. I'll be banned at this rate for being ........, so here is a bit of silly; still, a good toe-tapper song though. My message: 'It' can be done, just do it x.

This writing of mine may sound unconnected, but I am a watcher of world cinema. I can't say more, don't need to.

I am totally sane,m haha, and will now watch the 'Revenge of Dr Frankenstein' Hammer House of horror classic.

The best ever imo is Hammer's 'The Horror Of Frankenstein', soooo funny/shocking, playing with the genre. Ralph Bates is brilliant. Check it and judge.

Before the pandemic my wife and I saw mostly grind, punk and hardcore bands. I'm link posting dumb but look up:
Napalm Death.
Worldsucks.
Negative Approach,
Captured! By Robots.
OFF!
Great bands live and all of them my wife made friends with. They consider her a band mom because she's older and she looks out for them.
Bands wife has yet to see but wants to:
At War. I've seen them several times. LOUD AS HELL live. Local to us.
Venom. Either version. I've seen both live. Actually prefer the "Inc." version live.
Retox. I got to see them. Intense but fun.
Mac Sabbath. I saw them. Crazy but fun.

Nice one , man. Will look 'em up. Nice one. Well good, life for living. Love you, man x

Back