Moustache 2018

Over50

The Moustache 2018 bikes as shown on their UK website are stunning. I was hoping that perhaps Chris from Propel could update us on how Moustache has done in 2017 in their US debut and what we might expect in the states for 2018? I assume all of the Bosch Powertube bikes (whether Haibike, R&M, Moustache...) are subject to the same delay due to Bosch's UL certification...
http://www.moustachebikes.com/uk/
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

We're actually receiving some samples next week and Court and I will be reviewing them. The cool thing is you can get the bikes with the integrated look without having to wait for the powertube battery. It's also nice if you already have a Bosch powerpack and you want to share batteries. Below are some images showing how the technology works.

Moustache is really ramping up their production and we anticipate doing a lot more with them in the coming season.

hidden5.jpg
hidden1.jpg

That's cool. Maybe not as streamlined as the Powertube but similar form factor. Do you know what models you'll be seeing soon? I'm most interested in the Samedi XRoad 7. I do have a question on the fork on some of the new bikes: they are talking about a Suntour Mobie which they describe as a new fork that is lightweight and high performance. I'd be interested to hear more on this if a bike with this fork shows up. Don't know if the specs I see on their website will translate to the US bikes. Thanks
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

We will be getting a Xroad for a demo as well. I think there is a good market for this sort of bike. It’s a do anything, go anywhere sort of setup.

Court will be reviewing the Xroad, Friday as well as a couple of their mountain bikes.

The Mobi fork is nice. It’s an ebike specific air fork with reinforced parts to handle the added weight and speed of the bike.

Very interesting bike, but I feel it would be a requirement to grow a mustache in order to ride the thing :|D

I like the looks of the thing. That top chain cover is interesting. And is that some sort of immobilizing / anti-theft device on the back tire?

Very interesting bike, but I feel it would be a requirement to grow a mustache in order to ride the thing :|D

I like the looks of the thing. That top chain cover is interesting. And is that some sort of immobilizing / anti-theft device on the back tire?
A handlebar moustache I take it? Yes, I believe that is a "cafe lock" that comes with the bike.

Back