Bulls Iconic Evo TR1 SPEED 2021 review

No mph is correct…I was pushing as hard as I could. I have another bike and I was testing it out

View attachment 95426

u r lying somewhere, show the gps file where u went 34.9mph. i bet another Bull that it was on either a long 3-6% downhill or a short 5-15% one.

The assistance stops at around 27.5mph, and i didn't saw u @the Tokyo Olympics recently😉 , but nevertheless u pulled a good try safely pedaling fast downhill 🥇

u r lying somewhere, show the gps file where u went 34.9mph. i bet another Bull that it was on either a long 3-6% downhill or a short 5-15% one.

The assistance stops at around 27.5mph, and i didn't saw u @the Tokyo Olympics recently😉 , but nevertheless u pulled a good try safely pedaling fast downhill 🥇
I am “lying”? I have nothing to prove to you. Nor do I care what you believe.

I am here to enjoy discussing Ebikes, riding and exchanging ideas.

since you clearly do not fall into any of the above categories, I will wish you well

I am “lying”? I have nothing to prove to you. Nor do I care what you believe.

I am here to enjoy discussing Ebikes, riding and exchanging ideas.

since you clearly do not fall into any of the above categories, I will wish you well

Idiot , the Bosch motor stops assisting @ around 27.5mph.

….and I still pedal…..and go really fast…every…single…ride.

either you don’t own an ebike or have celery sticks for legs…

the motor assist ends but the rider can pedal as fast as he wants.

You can ride with or without pedal assist, I do not use pedal assist all the time…. Except on recovery rides I where use pedal assist a majority of the time.

Last edited:
..and go really fast…every…single…ride.

LanceLegstrong LOL , here's your tin medal 🥉, maybe u could teach the big Bosch community on EBR how to ride a 65lb ebike at 35mph unassisted ?? Even @30mph would be fine, inknow amtms. u may have a bad leg day... just make sure the lesson is not from your imagination ut from a video feed Lmfao...

But what do i know, a newbie like u with 15messages can teach @ UCI maybe ??

Fyi- the ebikes(3) are not in the pics,
b/c another doofus like u said that i don't have a Storck....

Try not to be an idiot here , with us,
the experienced members , esp. a DIY one like me or u will get evaporated in your 33mph fairy tale pretty soon.

If u c me on the road, lmk and i'll show u what i mean , i'll make some space for u and ur tricycle or motorcycle on my rear rack.

Attachments

• 7ECB9103-8DC9-4C63-BF12-D9A7C7AF5277.jpeg
    7ECB9103-8DC9-4C63-BF12-D9A7C7AF5277.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
he motor assist ends but the rider can pedal as fast as he wants.

This is worthy of Guiness Book biggest BS; def. on EBR nobody will attempt to outlie u for some time. We've had a few clowns like u over the years, but that statement is topping all of them.

Huge Congrats !

W/O PAS @ 28mph-34mph on a 60 or 65lb ebike !!! WOOOHOOO

U either put a speed delimit chip(Speedbox or other), rode DOWNHILL , or r a straight up lunatic and rode behind a truck on a highway ?? Which one is it..

Last edited:
I’ll just say this, at 35mph going slightly downhill on this bike it spins out. Someone here can do the math but I feel like I’m at 120 rpm to 130 at that speed. So attaining that speed on level ground would seem very difficult. But I will say this bike does a great job at fading the Pedal assist gradually right after 28mph.

I’ll just say this, at 35mph going slightly downhill on this bike it spins out. Someone here can do the math but I feel like I’m at 120 rpm to 130 at that speed. So attaining that speed on level ground would seem very difficult. But I will say this bike does a great job at fading the Pedal assist gradually right after 28mph.
Spin out is the biggest downfall of the bike, You and I have discussed that in a different thread. But the bike is a monster and can be pushed to its limits.

Having said that, going the same speed on my bulls desert Falcon Evo I feel less comfortable and I have not experienced spin out.

would seem very difficult
=Impossible , unless an xcited Electric T-rex aka mad 🦮 , @MDog51 pedals it, lol . Enjoy the rides little bulls !!

here's a little helpful chart(27.5 tire is not avlb. as an option) , anyway let's keep in mind the monstrous power needed to pedal UNASSISTED a 60lb ebike with an avg. rider weight of 185-225lb , prob. > 2000watts, but the Electric T-rex can do 3000watts as demonstrated by the Power:Weight analytics chart !

Well it's time for ebiker to grab the analog bike and head out for a ride at a Fredish pace of 18-19mph avg.😉

Attachments

• F93CFA06-05AE-46EE-96B4-14FC2BA59F8F.png
    F93CFA06-05AE-46EE-96B4-14FC2BA59F8F.png
    744.9 KB · Views: 246
  • E4667019-E2E2-4400-9A82-0189A7D0A582.png
    E4667019-E2E2-4400-9A82-0189A7D0A582.png
    455.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Spin out is the biggest downfall of the bike, You and I have discussed that in a different thread. But the bike is a monster and can be pushed to its limits.

Having said that, going the same speed on my bulls desert Falcon Evo I feel less comfortable and I have not experienced spin out.
So when you say it’s less comfortable I think what you mean is you’re not riding as much as the iconic speed? You know I get it, you can be a real hooligan and go very fast on this bike and it seems like you’re going faster may be a little bit downhill but it’s all good.

I’m glad I didn’t see the falcon and ride it first.

So when you say it’s less comfortable I think what you mean is you’re not riding as much as the iconic speed? You know I get it, you can be a real hooligan and go very fast on this bike and it seems like you’re going faster may be a little bit downhill but it’s all good.

I’m glad I didn’t see the falcon and ride it first.
It is not hilly where I ride it is mostly flat asphalt. It is mostly bucolic with winding roads with a lot of bike traffic.

The Dessert Falcon EVO and the TR1Speed have a different feel for me, the body geometry, the purpose of the bikes are not the same, of course the shock absorbers make for a magic carpet ride….that is why I pushed the TR1 so hard.

i got the Falcon for fitness mostly…..I am loving this bike. I have been discussing, with Schwalbe tires, whether to get gravel E25 rated or touring E50 rated tires to expand the use of the Falcon. I felt the TR1 was great for a bit of off road. That was the beauty of the TR1.

Wow, your mouth has gone 27.5mph faster than your brain and preceding that are occasional disconnections between your brain and it's mechanism of reading comprehension!
Again the negatives with Bosch based on my "lack" of exp. :
- no app to control individual settings for each level
- necessity to open and service the motor regularly
- cumbersome integration of the display/remote/lights
- no speed delimit allowed !!
Your lack of exp. really show's up here.
You can adjust individual settings for each level if you upgrade to a different display (expensive - yes).
Servicing regularly - bollocks, have you checked out stats on Bosch motor reliability? (information of course only comes from reported cases, Bosch has sold =many= motors)
Cumbersome to you perhaps re: lights, etc.
Speed delimiting devices have been available for most motors if not all, yes they void the warranty and can't say it'll be possible in the future.
The assistance stops at around 27.5mph, ...
I assume based on my comprehension of the statement by MDog51 "I have pushed past 35-38 mph on flat road, with assist on Tour." that:
It was never mentioned how long that speed was maintained for, it could perhaps be just a moment in time.
"with assist on Tour" means it was on the Tour setting, this does not mean that the motor was assisting at that speed.
It's quite possible you jumped to a few conclusions here.
the motor assist ends but the rider can pedal as fast as he wants.
This is worthy of Guiness Book biggest BS; def. on EBR nobody will attempt to outlie u for some time. We've had a few clowns like u over the years, but that statement is topping all of them.
Huge Congrats !
Ripley's believe it or not: It's true, you can, not saying it's easy.
You can use the motor to get to the assist cutoff speed and then exert energy to maintain and increase speed beyond the "27.5mph".
It was not mentioned how long for or how often.

But what do i know, a newbie like u with 15messages can teach @ UCI maybe ??
A "Well Known Member" such as yourself should know better than to resort to this kind of stuff!?

Last edited:
@webcurl The max speed is not sustainable, not by me at least. I ride to get in shape and stay in shape. I have a mountain bike I have used for 15 years for fun stuff.

for me, I look at the avg speed… I bust my rump to maintain a positive, forceful ride.

Attachments

• 73ED8162-1957-4115-9678-5AAA87EACBDF.jpeg
    73ED8162-1957-4115-9678-5AAA87EACBDF.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 235
  • FE007448-82B4-43CC-BF62-0A687223DC65.jpeg
    FE007448-82B4-43CC-BF62-0A687223DC65.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 232
Looking to buy one of these from my LBS, but its confusing, the 625Wh bike is a class 3 with a Bosch speed motor, but the 750Wh version is a class 1 CX motor with only a pannier rack. Which model is newer?

Looking to buy one of these from my LBS, but its confusing, the 625Wh bike is a class 3 with a Bosch speed motor, but the 750Wh version is a class 1 CX motor with only a pannier rack. Which model is newer?
the 750 watt is the new smart system. you need to make sure the speed motor is the gen 4 motor otherwise you will only have 65nm of torque

Back