Is this too good to be true?

dthegreek

I just bought a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 for 1/2 price. I found this place online and they are having a 50% of sale only today (4/11/2020). I hoped I just didn't get scammed.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I'd say so. Domain created a month ago.

Domain Name: SPORTSSY.COM
Updated Date: 2020-03-12T03:12:18Z
Creation Date: 2020-03-12T03:10:02Z

Hopefully you used a credit card. I just looked at that site and they're showing the Ancheer bike I purchased for $600 at $294 w/ free shipping. No way that can be right, and the battery specs are all wrong. Mine has a 36V 8AH battery, but they are showing it as a 12.5AH/8AH and there is no such thing.

I use AMEX for all online transactions. They have come to bat a few times with some scretchy transactions. I might need them again for this one.

Best case they use someone else's stolen credit card to drop ship you a bike from Biktrix or another merchant while working on a long con. More likely you (or AMEX) will be the victim.

I once ordered something super cheap on eCrater. When I got the item I noticed it was drop shipped and they had purchased at full price from an online retailer, most likely with a stolen credit card. I immediately informed eCrater and my credit card was refunded. I fully expected the online retailer to contact me asking for the item to be returned but nothing ever happened and I basically got the item for free. It was definitely some sort of con as the merchant disappeared soon thereafter, and guessing it's easier for the retailer to just write it off.

Last edited:
1586692239248.png

IN!

Even crooks know about the stimulus checks everyone is getting! Hope its a real deal but that site looks sketchy.

Their links to social media sites go to the sign-in page and not to their own page. If they are scammers, they did a pretty good job on the website. English is also correct. Their list of bikes and brands is pretty long though. 🤔

Contact Roshan at Biktrix he will get back to very quickly.
I'm pretty sure Biktrix doesn't distribute to other retailers. They are a direct to consumer seller.

Hate to say it but I bet the only way you have a chance at getting this bike is as others have said, they drop ship it using a stolen card.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Contact Roshan at Biktrix he will get back to very quickly.
I'm pretty sure Biktrix doesn't distribute to other retailers. They are a direct to consumer seller.

Hate to say it but I bet the only way you have a chance at getting this bike is as others have said, they drop ship it using a stolen card.
Good luck!
THIS!

I just bought a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 for 1/2 price. I found this place online and they are having a 50% of sale only today (4/11/2020). I hoped I just didn't get scammed.

Definitely scam! Good luck! When it's too good to be true, it usually is.

I would call the CC company right away and file a chargeback. Also ask them to go through all your new transactions. Then ask them to issue you a new card. These guys could have gotten all your info and used your card to order stuff for themselves.

I would hope using Paypal and AMEX will have the online fraud protection they advertise to protect the consumer. That is the main reason for using Paypal. If not, there would be no reason using a third party company for online transactions. Also, AMEX is very aggressive in combating online fraud and siding with the consumer. The website has an 888 number that I'll call and do some investigation.

Back