Is this too good to be true?

I bought a bike from them on the10th using PayPal. Appears to be a scam...bogus phone number etc. I filed with PayPal and yesterday got an email from sportssy...aka alpha elite llc ...saying that with the virus they only had 2 people working at warehouse and would ship in7 to 10 days. I am still 99% sure it’s a scam and will proceed with PayPal refund on the 20th.
I too was scammed by this fraudulent website. Also purchased through Paypal and 2 days after purchase did a claim through their resolution center after reading your comment. Has Paypal refunded your money yet? They told me they were waiting from a response from the seller and I told them as of Friday, 4/17/2020, the website was no longer available.

I too was scammed by this fraudulent website. Also purchased through Paypal and 2 days after purchase did a claim through their resolution center after reading your comment. Has Paypal refunded your money yet? They told me they were waiting from a response from the seller and I told them as of Friday, 4/17/2020, the website was no longer available.

Yes. I think the scammer shutdown. PayPal should reimburse you

Yes. I think the scammer shutdown. PayPal should reimburse you
I have trouble getting paypal to reimburse. They rules this in favor of the seller.
So I just go to my bank, Chase to make a dispute. They immediately credits me back the charge while investigating. I don't think sportssy is ever going to ship me anything so case over.
Let me know if anyone has any success with paypal.

I have trouble getting paypal to reimburse. They rules this in favor of the seller.
So I just go to my bank, Chase to make a dispute. They immediately credits me back the charge while investigating. I don't think sportssy is ever going to ship me anything so case over.
Let me know if anyone has any success with paypal.
I did.

Looks like another scam site just pop up?
I am searching for the same bike I was interested :

eAhora AM100

I actually bought from this website (lomsell.com) on April 28th, 2020. Yes, Im an idiot. I was buying the eAhora AM100 for $700, all together it was around $800 for shipping. They gave me a tracking number, but the product description said "small package", and it actually ended up getting delivered in Pennsylvania. I live in Utah. Its fraud alright! Do not buy from lomsell.com!

Man, These scammers are getting smarter every day.🥺
I actually bought from this website (lomsell.com) on April 28th, 2020. Yes, Im an idiot. I was buying the eAhora AM100 for $700, all together it was around $800 for shipping. They gave me a tracking number, but the product description said "small package", and it actually ended up getting delivered in Pennsylvania. I live in Utah. Its fraud alright! Do not buy from lomsell.com!
M

A simple Google search of lomsell .com ratings would have saved you $800. Google is a powerful tool. I’m sorry you got scammed!

I just bought a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 for 1/2 price. I found this place online and they are having a 50% of sale only today (4/11/2020). I hoped I just didn't get scammed.

That website is using a fake TLS/SSL certificate.
The error says :
"The certificate is only valid for the following names: myshopify.com, *.myshopify.com"

Sorry to read you've been scammed.

Back