Full suspension Ultra bike!

Shipping numbers going out this week. We only have a hundred custom bikes to get out. Haha.

Not the FS bike, but I ordered a Juggernaut Ultra back in early January and received my tracking number (Canpar) yesterday.

The tracking number doesn't work on Canpar's site yet, but I imagine that was because of Victoria Day.

Hoping to see the tracking go live in the next day or two. I've been waiting a long time for this bike!

Lucky you , I ordered in april and still waiting
Yikes just checked the reviews for canpar , rough though most reviews giving one star mostly had new accounts with only a few reviews.

Yea, they are not my first choice when it comes to shipping. Luckily my wife can work from home on Monday when it’s supposed to arrive so hopefully I don’t have to go chasing the package.

I'm not sure if that's who was used shipping mine but it came in great shape and no delays.

My Juggernaut Ultra 1000 should be arriving tomorrow! Roshan at Biktrix has been awesome to work with, and admittedly, I can be a difficult customer. I originally ordered the FS, but then changed to the Ultra so that it will be easier to mount a rack and tow a trailer. He is definitely getting a lot of bikes shipped out this week, so if you don't have a tracking number yet, I'm sure you'll receive it soon. I've been excitedly anticipating this for a few months (and harassing Roshan at least once a week with one question or another). I'm so impressed with his customer service that I'll be writing multiple positive reviews on every site/forum I can find, then separate reviews on the bike itself. Keep up the great work Roshan and the rest of the Biktrix team! It feels like Christmas eve when I was 7 years old. I might just need to camp out at the local shipping hub so I can pull it off the truck before it leaves the parking lot. - Jim, Portland, OR

Last edited:
Reading the reviews it sounds like you might want the wife to leave the door open , and keep a eye out .
I’m sad They said they would have mine shipped On the 22 or 23rd yet still no email , and im on a week off right now and the weather is gorgeous.
Betcha when i get the bike ts going to rain for a month straight.
Just received my bike and I am waiting for the battery to charge , I never did get the rear rack or the fenders so I will have to send a email.
Nice looking bike though.

Wow that was fast! I was promised a thudbuster seat post for having to wait so long, I’m hoping it’s on there along with the rest of the standard accessories.

Did any of you order the extra set of wheels Roshan offered up a few weeks ago?

Papertroll, did you get a Full Suspension bike? They do not come with a rack and fenders.

Geteos, I thought about extra wheels but decided not to get them. My FS is coming with 3X27 so I believe that will work best for me.

No I did not get the FS ultra , I went with the ultra Juggernaut.
I wish I had the money to buy a second wheelset , would have been nice for studded tires in the winter .

The stock Kendas are just ok in the snow. Funny, I bought the bike for winter riding but found out its not for me. Now with the street tires, I love the fat tire ride. OTOH, I wouldn't own a non ebike with fat tires.

Just received my bike and I am waiting for the battery to charge , I never did get the rear rack or the fenders so I will have to send a email.
Nice looking bike though.
Roshan mentioned to me that fenders and racks will ship in 3 weeks. The priority was to get bikes out and not delay any further by installing racks and fenders. A good move IMO.

Tracking says that my bike is on the delivery truck now. My face will be pressed up against the window for the rest of the afternoon until it arrives. I don't think this will be a very productive afternoon at work for me . . . sorry boss.

Yeah after trying to ride with no battery I would have to agree fat tires are a ebike only thing for me .

I have been following this thread with interest. After discovering how much fun my Juiced CCS is this spring, I’m thinking of selling my 29’er and fattie to get an e-fattie. Given I want a mid drive for the e-fattie, I’m very interested interested in the Ultra or Ultra FS and look forward to to reviews by people that have received theirs.

Back