Full suspension Ultra bike!

Lenny, I have that on order with the upgraded Wren shocks. Surprised it took so long to sell out. I couldn't find anything close other than the Luna carbon bike (high price and didn't need Ludicrous mode).

Closest I could find was M2S - sells an Ultra FS 26x4 fattie with lesser components/smaller battery (although they say they will offer a 20ah battery this summer). M2S market it as a 750w motor (max legal bike motor size in the US), but it's a similar 1500w peak Ultra. https://shop.m2sbikes.com/collectio...terrain-ultra-most-powerful-electric-fat-bike

Jinhua Frey offers a fs carbon frame 29er but only w/350w Bafang motor. Add ~$800+ air shipping + import duty when considering shipping from China. Their customer response is quite good https://m.alibaba.com/product/60749...ll-suspension.html?spm=a277m.product-list.0.0 They also offer an 2018 Ultra FS emtb w/good specs/battery. These guys seem legit based on threads on another forum

Hi, I like the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS 48V -29”x3”. I emailed Biktrix to ask when it will be available.

I also like the Juiced Bikes HyperFat 1000 but sold out and according to Juiced they are waiting for batteries than the bike will be available but Juiced Bikes didn’t say how long after they get the batteries that the bike will be available.

How is the customer support with Biktrix?

Yes that’s what the specs say. There’s no option on the web page for the upgraded brakes.
The web page says that the bike is out of stock , I don’t know when they will be back in stock with the 48v 20a Battery, 29”x3” tires, color Black

Lenny, we sold out earlier this week. Sales re-open in 3 weeks or so.

Hi, I like the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS 48V -29”x3”. I emailed Biktrix to ask when it will be available.

I also like the Juiced Bikes HyperFat 1000 but sold out and according to Juiced they are waiting for batteries than the bike will be available but Juiced Bikes didn’t say how long after they get the batteries that the bike will be available.

How is the customer support with Biktrix?

Juiced seems to have a pretty tough time delivering their Hyperfat bikes, I'd be very hesistant to buy from a company that doesn't have their supply chain ironed out. Constant setbacks with those guys...

Biktrix on the other hand has his delivery leadtimes very accurate and up front, if popular bikes run out of stock he gets em back quite quickly. The other certainty with Biktrix is their service: I don't think you will find an unhappy Biktrix customer... Lots of happy riders and service is on point, along with communication. They're also some of the best priced, and feature rich ebikes on the market.

Juiced seems to have a pretty tough time delivering their Hyperfat bikes, I'd be very hesistant to buy from a company that doesn't have their supply chain ironed out. Constant setbacks with those guys...

Biktrix on the other hand has his delivery leadtimes very accurate and up front, if popular bikes run out of stock he gets em back quite quickly. The other certainty with Biktrix is their service: I don't think you will find an unhappy Biktrix customer... Lots of happy riders and service is on point, along with communication. They're also some of the best priced, and feature rich ebikes on the market.
Well, to be fair, the Ultra FS was originally scheduled to arrive late Feb. It was pushed back twice and now, hopefully, will see them late April.

Well, to be fair, the Ultra FS was originally scheduled to arrive late Feb. It was pushed back twice and now, hopefully, will see them late April.

The Bike I’m interested in Sold out last week so I don’t think April. I was told in an email from Mr. Thomas of Biktrix that pre sales will start again that’s for a May sale and that’s not a definite, so that might mean a late May delivery or June.
He asked me if I had questions about the bike and I asked 7 questions and still waiting on the answers! By the way does Biktrix have a US
location from where they ship from? Do they use UPS? because I have had Bikes arrive from UPS and they came damaged from the way UPS handles the bikes. Also it matters how protected the bike is packaged.

P.S. Look above at the reply from Roshan ( he’s from the Company) he says pre sales will open in 3 weeks or more ! So that could send a delivery month to possibly June just my thoughts. I’m not trashing the company I never bought from them before I’m just trying to get as much information on the bike and company before purchase.

Thanks

Last edited:

Hi, Thanks for replying. What make ( company brand ) of Mid Drive Motor does Biktrix use on the Juggernaut Ultra FS 1000?

The Bike I’m interested in Sold out last week so I don’t think April. I was told in an email from Mr. Thomas of Biktrix that pre sales will start again that’s for a May sale and that’s not a definite, so that might mean a late May delivery or June.
He asked me if I had questions about the bike and I asked 7 questions and still waiting on the answers! By the way does Biktrix have a US location from where they ship from? Do they use UPS? because I have had Bikes arrive from UPS and they came damaged from the way UPS handles the bikes. Also it matters how protected the bike is packaged.
I have had to repeatedly ask Roshan questions to get full replies. He either isn't paying attention to the content of the emails, purposefully ignores some of them, or he's overwhelmed. I suspect a combination of all 3.
Hi, Thanks for replying. What make ( company brand ) of Mid Drive Motor does Biktrix use on the Juggernaut Ultra FS 1000?
Bafang (aka 8Fun) Ultra G510

Lenny, we sold out earlier this week. Sales re-open in 3 weeks or so.

Hello, What make ( company brand ) of Mid Drive Motor does Biktrix use on the Juggernaut Ultra FS 1000?
Also is the Wren fork better than the RST fork. Is the Wren fork more durable and dependable? Is it easy to maintain?
Thanks,

Lenny

I have had to repeatedly ask Roshan questions to get full replies. He either isn't paying attention to the content of the emails, purposefully ignores some of them, or he's overwhelmed. I suspect a combination of all 3.

Bafang (aka 8Fun) Ultra G510

Hello, Thanks for replying. Another question: is the Wren fork a better option to get than the stock RST fork ? Is the Wren fork durable and dependable and easy to maintain?
Also what type of Headlight is used on the Juggernaut ultra Fs - how many watts or lumens?
Can the brakes be upgraded when ordering because I don’t see that option on the page.

Thanks,

Lenny

Hello, Thanks for replying. Another question: is the Wren fork a better option to get than the stock RST fork ? Is the Wren fork durable and dependable and easy to maintain?
Also what type of Headlight is used on the Juggernaut ultra Fs - how many watts or lumens?
Can the brakes be upgraded when ordering because I don’t see that option on the page.

Thanks,

Lenny
Wren fork has more travel/adjustment and made for trail riding. RST is fine for road and light offroad.

Don't know about the headlight spec, but probably something you'd want to replace if you wanted a good light. Rarely see quality lights except on higher-end euro bikes...

Don't know why Roshan said brakes weren't hydraulic and were an upgrade. I'd be shocked it the Ultra had mechanical discs - pretty sure he was thinking about the lower-priced bikes. I will probably upgrade front rotor from 180mm to 203mm as I plan to use it on some long descents.

Is it just me, or is there indeed mechanical discs being shown (front wheel has better view)?
[

That's the existing model. And they are mechanical discs. Same as what I have. I'll swap them out this summer.
[

Last edited:
I have a FS with the Wren fork on order, anxiously awaiting that email notification of shipping. Received an email from an ebike company today, wanting me to buy their FS, 750W, range of 55mi tops ebike for $13,000.00. I fell out of my chair laughing. I'll wait for my Biktrix.

I have a FS with the Wren fork on order, anxiously awaiting that email notification of shipping. Received an email from an ebike company today, wanting me to buy their FS, 750W, range of 55mi tops ebike for $13,000.00. I fell out of my chair laughing. I'll wait for my Biktrix.

We'll gladly accept $13k, dugg914!

Back