Full suspension Ultra bike!

Well, I was hoping to find my FS on my doorstep Feb. 1st...but I'll wait. Will the PAS be programmed for 5 levels?

Still on for late Feb shipping? Is that date to customer door or from China to Saskatoon?

China celebrates Chinese New Year in February and we knew this; Usually our bike assembly completes in January and bikes are shipped to us in February. However, this time, all of our suppliers' shipping were very delayed and we only received Tektro brakes and RST forks in the first week of Feb. The assembly is underway - but all of China is on shutdown for CNY. Because of this, the bikes will only be shipped out 1st week of March - we'll have it by the 3rd week.

Are all 3 wheel types put on the exact same bike? I would think the geometry on a 29er would be much different than the geometry of a fat bike. If they are the same, would this mean that I could simply change the tires/rims myself, so that I could have some 27.5 plus tires, but if I wanted I could put on some fatties on the same frame with no problems?

Are all 3 wheel types put on the exact same bike? I would think the geometry on a 29er would be much different than the geometry of a fat bike. If they are the same, would this mean that I could simply change the tires/rims myself, so that I could have some 27.5 plus tires, but if I wanted I could put on some fatties on the same frame with no problems?
I'd also like to know. Also, what travel is front/rear suspension?

Roshan, any comments about this?

Roshan, any comments about this?
They are put on the same bike. You could in theory buy the bike with 26x4 now and get 27.5x3 or 29x3 later on. All you need to do is get the correct size rim laced on the right side hubs.

The stock RST fork is 100mm travel. The Wren is 150mm.
The rear shock is 80mm travel.

Hello, A couple questions just to make sure on some of the specs.
Are the forks Air suspension forks , hydraulic brakes and what is the size of the frames. I am 6’3” tall. I’m looking at the Juggernaut Ultra FS with 48v 20ah Battery , 29x3” tires
Thanks

Hello, A couple questions just to make sure on some of the specs.
Are the forks Air suspension forks , hydraulic brakes and what is the size of the frames. I am 6’3” tall. I’m looking at the Juggernaut Ultra FS with 48v 20ah Battery , 29x3” tires
Thanks

RST forks are air-oil forks. The Wren forks are air forks.

Hydraulic brakes are additional. We offer Tektro Augira for $200 and Dorado 4 piston for $300.

The bike fits anyone between 5'6" and 6'7" really well.

Hydraulic brakes are additional. We offer Tektro Augira for $200 and Dorado 4 piston for $300.

Hi Thanks for replying. When I go to the web page I don’t see the option to add Hydraulic brakes? I did see that hydraulic brakes are standard on this bike ?

Also in your opinion for mainly pavement riding which fork is better the RST or Wren, I never heard of Wren forks , they are described as Inverted?

Thanks

Roshan,

The Ultra FS comes with Tektro Hydraulic brakes, right?

Brake levers | TEKTRO Hydraulic disc
Front Brake | TEKTRO 4 piston Hydraulic DISC BRAKE-180mm
Rear Brake | TEKTRO 4 piston Hydraulic DISC BRAKE-180mm

Roshan,

The Ultra FS comes with Tektro Hydraulic brakes, right?

Brake levers | TEKTRO Hydraulic disc
Front Brake | TEKTRO 4 piston Hydraulic DISC BRAKE-180mm
Rear Brake | TEKTRO 4 piston Hydraulic DISC BRAKE-180mm

Yes that’s what the specs say. There’s no option on the web page for the upgraded brakes.
The web page says that the bike is out of stock , I don’t know when they will be back in stock with the 48v 20a Battery, 29”x3” tires, color Black

Yes that’s what the specs say. There’s no option on the web page for the upgraded brakes.
The web page says that the bike is out of stock , I don’t know when they will be back in stock with the 48v 20a Battery, 29”x3” tires, color Black
Lenny, I have that on order with the upgraded Wren shocks. Surprised it took so long to sell out. I couldn't find anything close other than the Luna carbon bike (high price and didn't need Ludicrous mode).

Closest I could find was M2S - sells an Ultra FS 26x4 fattie with lesser components/smaller battery (although they say they will offer a 20ah battery this summer). M2S market it as a 750w motor (max legal bike motor size in the US), but it's a similar 1500w peak Ultra. https://shop.m2sbikes.com/collectio...terrain-ultra-most-powerful-electric-fat-bike

Jinhua Frey offers a fs carbon frame 29er but only w/350w Bafang motor. Add ~$800+ air shipping + import duty when considering shipping from China. Their customer response is quite good https://m.alibaba.com/product/60749...ll-suspension.html?spm=a277m.product-list.0.0 They also offer an 2018 Ultra FS emtb w/good specs/battery. These guys seem legit based on threads on another forum

Back