Full suspension Ultra bike!

The stock Kendas are just ok in the snow. Funny, I bought the bike for winter riding but found out its not for me. Now with the street tires, I love the fat tire ride. OTOH, I wouldn't own a non ebike with fat tires.

Funny that you say this, I bought this bike in the winter thinking I’d be able to try snow riding but obviously missed that window. Now I’m ready to use it on the street and the paved trails by the lake, so I’m glad to hear someone else using it with street tires as I planned on changing the stock tires out to something more street friendly. What tires are you using now?

Funny that you say this, I bought this bike in the winter thinking I’d be able to try snow riding but obviously missed that window. Now I’m ready to use it on the street and the paved trails by the lake, so I’m glad to hear someone else using it with street tires as I planned on changing the stock tires out to something more street friendly. What tires are you using now?

Vtire Speedsters 3.5x26

_DSC1778.jpg

Advanced settings are in the middle of the menu. Input the password, 1919

Last edited:
Thanks I was trying to google the different displays , but when the images came up it showed many different ones.
It would seem that your dcp 14 has a lot more customization than the 18. I guess the figure that people would get the programming cable to customize.
Yeah the bike is a blast, and yeah a healthy dose of exercise comes with riding it, and you guys are right the biggest battery is the way to go

https://electricbike.com/forum/foru...kits/bbshd/45575-dpc-18-display-documentation

Well, this guide is for the Luna Cycle DPC-18, so perhaps the one Biktrix is using is programmed differently? Test it out and let us know if your bike catches on fire! Just kidding.
When I get my FS, I will test it out as well. Still waiting for my shipping notice.

Gah, I was expecting my bike to be delivered today but somewhere between Biktrix and Canpar a part of my address wasn't put on the shipping form so Canpar called to ask me to correct it, which means they can't deliver it today....

They tell me that it will be delivered tomorrow but can't give me a delivery window until tomorrow morning. I'm lucky my wife is able to work from home otherwise I would've wasted a vacation day today. You'd think someone would've caught the address mistake last week when the bike was shipped?

Sorry for the vent...

I'm glad people are enjoying their new bikes though!

Gah, I was expecting my bike to be delivered today but somewhere between Biktrix and Canpar a part of my address wasn't put on the shipping form so Canpar called to ask me to correct it, which means they can't deliver it today....

They tell me that it will be delivered tomorrow but can't give me a delivery window until tomorrow morning. I'm lucky my wife is able to work from home otherwise I would've wasted a vacation day today. You'd think someone would've caught the address mistake last week when the bike was shipped?

Sorry for the vent...

I'm glad people are enjoying their new bikes though!

Ah, just one more day. Trust me, it's worth the wait !

Ah, just one more day. Trust me, it's worth the wait !

To me, it wasn't. I got so disgusted at the repeated misleading (to put it very kindly) delivery claims that I cancelled my order. Won't do business with people like that.

Go look at what the current "pre-order" is claiming - June delivery! Bikes that were originally promised to arrive late Feb (then March, then April, then every week in May) still haven't been fully delivered.

What are odds Roshan meets his "June" delivery deadline for the next batch? The bikes would have to be on the boat right now to arrive in time. Betcha bikes haven't even started assembly and are 2-3 months away from actual delivery.

But I'm sure Roshan will say it was just a "target" delivery date...

I think for all these guys its a very difficult juggling act. I did receive mine a week after order. It ain't easy , that's for sure !

My quest for the best ebike started last October: Ordered from LunaCycle, they had issues, I cancelled. Ordered from Biktrix, they had issues, cancelled. Re-ordered from Biktrix when I could not find a better bike for the price. Received my shipping notification today. Wahoo!

My bike is being shipped by Purolator. (I thought they made oil filters.) Rated 0.4 out of 5, over a thousand reviews. HaHa! This will be fun.

My bike is being shipped by Purolator. (I thought they made oil filters.) Rated 0.4 out of 5, over a thousand reviews. HaHa! This will be fun.

TBH most couriers have really low reviews because people are more inclined to leave bad reviews over good ones, but when you consider how many packages they deliver, 1000 bad reviews isn't that bad haha. Purolator is one of my favourites because their depo is on my drive home so I just have them hold the package and I pick them up.

My wife just texted me and said my bike arrived! The kick stand was poking out of the box though, so hopefully everything inside is alright. Now just need to get through the next 3 hours of work so I can rush home and start charging this beast.

So bike is unboxed, battery is charging.

Box wasn’t in great shape, a couple tears with one of the quick releases and a part of the kickstand poking out.

Bike appears to be in good shape, one scratch on the top tube. No fenders or the thudbuster I was promised, so kinda disappointing after waiting so long for it.

The bike itself looks ridiculously large when compared to my Fixie, like when I park my Miata next to a pick up truck. I’m really looking forward to getting out on this thing.

To me, it wasn't. I got so disgusted at the repeated misleading (to put it very kindly) delivery claims that I cancelled my order. Won't do business with people like that.

Go look at what the current "pre-order" is claiming - June delivery! Bikes that were originally promised to arrive late Feb (then March, then April, then every week in May) still haven't been fully delivered.

What are odds Roshan meets his "June" delivery deadline for the next batch? The bikes would have to be on the boat right now to arrive in time. Betcha bikes haven't even started assembly and are 2-3 months away from actual delivery.

But I'm sure Roshan will say it was just a "target" delivery date...

What did you end up with ?

Very nice bike. Mine should be here...well, Purolator said today. But it was in Minnesota this morning so I won't be waiting by the door all night for it. Hopefully by Friday.

Back