Full suspension Ultra bike!

I had an Evelo Aurora before this (actually, I bought it for my wife and she kept falling off it and refused to ride it). This FS is so much more fun. Keep in mind Biktrix had some challenges to overcome, as I received one of the first production bikes. But after a month and a few hundred extra dollars (because I do not have the bike wrangling skills), it is my dream electric bike. The bike came with the RST fork and I rode it for a while before Biktrix shipped me the Wren, which I had ordered. Definitely a big improvement.
Hydraulic brakes will be installed in a couple weeks. I believe the extra braking power will be worth it, especially if you will be going down any steep hills. I also have the 20A battery and just can't seem to wear it down. i have gone on 4 rides and it is sitting at 50%. I know my butt will give up before the battery.
Keep in mind Biktrix is a small company and stretch themselves thin at times, to try and fulfill customers orders. But they have met all the challenges and got me a great bike. Optibike has a similar one-for 12K!

I had an Evelo Aurora before this (actually, I bought it for my wife and she kept falling off it and refused to ride it). This FS is so much more fun. Keep in mind Biktrix had some challenges to overcome, as I received one of the first production bikes. But after a month and a few hundred extra dollars (because I do not have the bike wrangling skills), it is my dream electric bike. The bike came with the RST fork and I rode it for a while before Biktrix shipped me the Wren, which I had ordered. Definitely a big improvement.
Hydraulic brakes will be installed in a couple weeks. I believe the extra braking power will be worth it, especially if you will be going down any steep hills. I also have the 20A battery and just can't seem to wear it down. i have gone on 4 rides and it is sitting at 50%. I know my butt will give up before the battery.
Keep in mind Biktrix is a small company and stretch themselves thin at times, to try and fulfill customers orders. But they have met all the challenges and got me a great bike. Optibike has a similar one-for 12K!

If the cost of the hydraulic brakes is coming out of your pocket, you might want to just install the front one. That's what I did and it provides plenty of stopping power. I used the Tektro 725E.

I pulled the trigger today and bought the juggernaut ultra FS. I'll now have four conventional bikes and two e-bikes :cool:

I've never enjoyed riding my conventional fat bike because they are so slow and heavy, riding through snow makes it even harder. An e-Fat bike seems like the perfect platform for a peddle assist. It makes me almost excited for winter, should be a blast riding it on the frozen snow covered lakes.

Congrats ! You'll love it. I would have zero interest in riding a conventional fat bike but I think they're perfect for e-bikes.

Last edited:
It is a fun bike. My old bones can't take riding around in the snow (too cold) but I am enjoying myself this week. Here's a pic of me and the SuperBike cruising Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. 2-3 people a day ask me about the bike. I wish Biktrix had put their name on the bike because I have to keep spelling out the company name for folks!

IMG_20180716_091616.jpg
IMG_20180716_091616.jpg
IMG_20180716_091616.jpg

It is a fun bike. My old bones can't take riding around in the snow (too cold) but I am enjoying myself this week. Here's a pic of me and the SuperBike cruising Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. 2-3 people a day ask me about the bike. I wish Biktrix had put their name on the bike because I have to keep spelling out the company name for folks!

View attachment 23797View attachment 23797View attachment 23797

Awesome pictures! We'll send you an awesome decal for your bike!

Well, I'm done riding for the day and will head home tomorrow. Some observations about the bike:
-Going up the steepest hills at PAS5 and the motor peaking at 1500 watts. Plenty of power
-Smooth ride on even the bumpiest roads
-Lost a bolt out of the kickstand and replaced both bolts with longer bolts with nuts
-Even half-deaf as I am, I could hear that motor whine
-When I stopped pedaling and hit the throttle, the bike took off like a rocket
-All fun!

@dugg914 - glad to hear you are enjoying it. I just got word mine shipped today. I originally was going to wait and get the ultra (non FS) when it came back in stock, but with all the uncertainty of tariffs, I decided to get the FS since it was in stock.

I ordered the 20ah battery, wren fork and hydraulic brakes with it. Should arrive sometime next week, looking forward to it.

07.29.18.jpg

Here it is with the hydraulic brakes and plenty of mud. Some mud on me too. (Did the Pond trail twice this morning.) I've even mounted the front headlight, though I do not anticipate riding after dark.
Anyone have a suggestion for fenders that would fit?

Back from a 2 week trip. Cruised the New River Trail in Virginia and the NCR Trail in Maryland. Great riding, even with the 2 flat tires on the New River Trail. Notice I now have fenders on The Rocket. Stops most of the mud from hitting my back and my face.

TC Brown Trail 08.18.jpg

I've been researching bikes for a while now and the Juggernaut ultra 29er looks like it has all of the things I want: class2, 1000w mid mounted motor, hydraulic brakes, full suspension, quality components all around. But alas, it's just so ugly to me, why are so many bikes painted flat black this year? I absolutely refuse to buy a flat black bike... :confused:

Can anyone tell me the frame size? I'm tall and need a large frame.

I've been researching bikes for a while now and the Juggernaut ultra 29er looks like it has all of the things I want: class2, 1000w mid mounted motor, hydraulic brakes, full suspension, quality components all around. But alas, it's just so ugly to me, why are so many bikes painted flat black this year? I absolutely refuse to buy a flat black bike... :confused:

Can anyone tell me the frame size? I'm tall and need a large frame.

We can wrap it what ever colour or pattern you want.

19"

We can also wrap it any glossy color you like!

We also launched a brushed aluminum classic HD there's pretty cool. Here's the link :
https://www.biktrix.com/collections/bikes/products/biktrix-juggernaut-classic-hd

I think 19" is the perfect size for me. I love the brushed aluminum, wish it was available in the full suspension model. I'll look at wrap colors. How and when would you like me to order this? should I call and talk with you or someone else or make a note as I order? and I see that the ultra 1000 is sold out. When will they be ready to order again.

I think 19" is the perfect size for me. I love the brushed aluminum, wish it was available in the full suspension model. I'll look at wrap colors. How and when would you like me to order this? should I call and talk with you or someone else or make a note as I order? and I see that the ultra 1000 is sold out. When will they be ready to order again.

The HD with a Thudbuster seatpost is pretty amazing.

Yep, you can call us or email/chat us via our website.

Ultra 1000 - we have a buch coming in late September. Waiting on bafang to deliver latest Ultra motors.

I've never been on a bike with a suspension seatpost, what are the differences in the 2 options you offer? Maybe the HD is a good option. I assume it is also a 19" frame and I can get the 29" wheels.

On the other hand I looked at vinyl wrap colors and found some pretty cool options from Avery. I like this, (Blue chrome #256):

253.jpg

Back