Ebikemotion x35 speed limiter "fix"

[QUOTE = "Michiel_Stip, publicación: 211707, miembro: 22533"]
¿Los kms recorridos en la computadora ebikemotion siguen siendo correctos? ¿Serán menos, más o iguales?
¿Qué cambias con tu "chip"? ¿Retrasas el corte que presumo?
[/CITAR]
Espero poder responder tu pregunta pronto Michiel ¡

[QUOTE = "eBikeWhisperer, publicación: 210919, miembro: 25255"]
Gracias por su paciencia. He probado el dongle en dos Orbea Gains. El video de prueba muestra que la bicicleta alcanza más de 30 km / h. Sin el dongle, la rueda giró hasta 25 km / h. Estoy feliz de publicar ese video también. No tengo ninguna razón para creer por qué la tuya sería diferente.
Espero que esto ayude.
[/CITAR]
Tengo BIANCHI estaré atento alas informaciones que se vayan publicando para comprar sobre seguro.Gracias

Hello,
Happy owner of a vile cento hybrid I am very interested in the kit of unclamping proposed on the site. Apparently we are in stand by! Is there a date estimate for the availability of the kit and has someone already tested it on the road for details on the speed reached with assistance? Thank you for your answers hoping quickly can try this device myself !

Hi there. We have had a pre-release that sold out in nearly 30mins!

I have supplied a dongle for a gentleman who rides the same bike as yours. He was more than happy with it and has posted a comment on our website to show gratitude. If you send me your shipping details including a phone number (required for shipping), I can send you a Paypal invoice to pay and I will ship immediately.

Thank you for showing interest in this product.

Thank you for the clarification. I have already ordered the product on the site that markets it, I will share my impressions when I have tested.

I'm in North America where the cut out is already 20mph/32/kph. Am curious to know if there is any benefit to us and if so how much?

[QUOTE = "eBikeWhisperer, post: 215075, member: 25255"]
Salut Nous avons déjà une version qui s'est vendue en presque 30 minutes!

J'ai fourni un dongle à un homme qui utilise le même vélo que le vôtre. Il était plus que satisfait et a posté un commentaire sur notre site Web pour montrer sa gratitude. Si vous m'envoyez vos coordonnées d'expédition, y compris un numéro de téléphone, je peux vous envoyer une facture Paypal à payer et je l'enverrai immédiatement.

Merci de votre intérêt pour ce produit.
[/CITATION]

Thank you for your patience. I have tested the dongle on two Orbea Gains. The test video shows the bike reaching over 30kph. Without the dongle the wheel spun up to 25kph. I'm happy to post that video too. I have no reason to believe why yours would be any different.
I hope this helps.
I have an alloy framed 2018 Gain. Would this fit? - it looks as if the bike's existing cable would need to be shortened for it to be fitted. Do you have fitting instructions?

I have an alloy framed 2018 Gain. Would this fit? - it looks as if the bike's existing cable would need to be shortened for it to be fitted. Do you have fitting instructions?
Hi there. all of the cables that I have seen enter the bottom bracket area or downtube. That cable should be able to be pushed into the frame taking up the excess.

Hello,
Happy owner of a vile cento hybrid I am very interested in the kit of unclamping proposed on the site. Apparently we are in stand by! Is there a date estimate for the availability of the kit and has someone already tested it on the road for details on the speed reached with assistance? Thank you for your answers hoping quickly can try this device myself !
Hi can you let me know how you go on please. I too ride the Wilierthanks
Tim

Hi there. We have had a pre-release that sold out in nearly 30mins!

I have supplied a dongle for a gentleman who rides the same bike as yours. He was more than happy with it and has posted a comment on our website to show gratitude. If you send me your shipping details including a phone number (required for shipping), I can send you a Paypal invoice to pay and I will ship immediately.

Thank you for showing interest in this product.
Hi
How do I get details of the kit for the Wilier please

I quickly got to Vienna. Built into my Bianchi Aria E-Road. The Dongl is 15cm long, too many cables have pushed into the battery compartment.
Then tested. The app Epikemotition now always shows 15KMh, no matter in standstill or with kick. The engine does not turn off when driving, no matter 25KMh or 30Kmh and more. But the support ends so against 29 KmH. Depending on the level. When green so from28,5Kmh.Obwohl the engine is not turned off. Apparently the engine does not work anymore. I'm excited, what more could you want. The limitation is finally gone.

Last edited:
Hi Geri.

Thank you for your message. Sometimes it is difficult for me to understand translated english. You are correct. 15kph is what the controller will read. I found this to be perfect to maintain the torque. You are also correct with the engine not turning off. However, the amount of current being drawn at >25kph is very little and have found little reduction in the battery drain. When you make a bike go faster, there needs to be sacrifice of something.

Are you happy with the result of the dongle?

Back