Wahoo ELEMNT Ace (on Specialized E-Bikes)

I managed to do this the other weekend, too. I suspect that you have pressed the rocker buttons on the right-hand side of the device. IIRC pressing the bottom one should bring you back to where you want to be,

Yep, that fixed it. Could've sworn I tried that, but apparently not.

@Stefan Mikes , the upper right side button doesn't feel stuck. Must've pressed it inadvertently when I was trying to turn the ACE off.

Thanks, guys!
 
Very good, Jeremy!
-----------------------
My friend Alfer is a very special person, full of ideas :) I can remember him using a Wahoo 2 just for the navigation (he used to record his rides with Strava app but he didn't trust Wahoo for the purpose in the past). Now, he uses a Wahoo 3 and usually only displays his cruising speed on the Workout screen.


1791520106158.png

Sometimes, he wants that funny :D

He told me Wahoo uses the same language as your smartphone. It is so good I intentionally keep my Samsung in the English UK mode, or the Wahoo translations to the local language are made by a robot, which is totally unacceptable!
 
The ACE generally seems pretty accurate, but there are exceptions.

For example, interesting to watch the ACE's ground vs. wind speed fields. As you'd hope, the wind speed reading is usually the faster one in a head wind and the slower in a tail wind — but not always. Maybe it gets confused when the wind's oblique to your heading?

Also, the grade reading lags my location by 50-100 ft. Once you figure that out, it becomes somewhat useful as an aid to learning to judge gradients just by looking at them.
 
Back