Ebikemotion x35 speed limiter "fix"

[QUOTE = "r1roman, post: 196373, miembro: 23213"] en el gráfico de perfil de la etapa Observé que usaste el modo 2 y 3 de asistencia en el consumo de vatios cuando el perfil está casi 40 km abajo, mi pregunta ¿Por qué?, habría tomado una mayor autonomía en la asistencia 1, [/ QUOTE]
Bueno, no sabría qué contestar a Roman. Supongo que es en un momento de leve ascenso que utilicé esos poderes, aunque en general hice todo el camino con ayuda 1.

HR Auto Assist

Wanted to post that I am liking the HR auto assist feature more... on an Android phone, the EBM App recognizes the HR monitor on startup and the assist is predictable while not entirely consistent.

I would have said the main issue is that its slow to turn off well after my HR has fallen below the threshold set of 130bpm, but another issue is the time it takes to turn on... I've found that I'm going for a minute+ at about 140-150bpm before the assist turns on and then the assist goes from Level 1 to Level 3 pretty quickly. Where the delay in turning on is an issue is if there is a long decline that goes into a steep hill... I hit the bottom of the hill at Level 0 and fall behind my group pushing the 27.5lb bike... but after a while the assist kicks in... usually in time to catch the group at the top of the hill.

I have the sensitivity set to 10 and the HR Threshold set to 130... usually the response time in 60-90 seconds and I find that my HR is usually over 140 before the assist turns on and below 115 before it turns off.

What eBikeMotion needs to fix is the ability to download HR data with the Strava compatible GPX file (kinda a TCX) because without this its hard to analyze what the Auto Assist is really doing. (I've tried to look behind the screens on the EBM website reports but cant get real HR data... just coordinates on a HR chart.

If anyone has any ideas on this... pls post. Even recording with 2 HR monitors does not produce the exact data I see on the EBM app. - E

That's great range Roman. A full day out on one charge is not impossible?
I have the Orbea Gain. Only just had it, first ride 66 miles with 63% battery remaining. 3200 ft climbing. Ave speed 15.8 mph. Can easily do a days assisted riding.

I'm not surprised. I'm averaging 120/130 miles between charges, with an overall avg speed of 14.8mph.

if you configure the assistance modes well, and depending on the weight, the route and physical shape you can take those kilometers, also if the engine is turned off as much as possible, because without a motor it rolls flat and lowered perfectly.

horse category,covatilla, spain 2.349 metres on my orbea gain D10

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_113145.jpg
    IMG_20180819_113145.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 474
  • IMG_20180819_114833.jpg
    IMG_20180819_114833.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20180819_115255.jpg
    IMG_20180819_115255.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 443
Hola en el conector de la bateria auxiliar hay cuatro terminales alguien tiene esquema eléctrico de ebikemotion, gracias
Foto de mi BIANCHI

Attachments

• IMG_20190219_125229.jpg
    IMG_20190219_125229.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 520
Wanted to post that I am liking the HR auto assist feature more...

FYI - Orbea has fixed the Strava compatible GPX file export from the Activities part of the user account page of its website to include Heart Rate data recorded with the App! Progress! (Kinda surprised they didnt email me on this so not sure when it went into effect but glad its there now!)

FYI - Orbea has fixed the Strava compatible GPX file export from the Activities part of the user account page of its website to include Heart Rate data recorded with the App! Progress! (Kinda surprised they didnt email me on this so not sure when it went into effect but glad its there now!)

Well done Ed, on highlighting to them. Not surprised you didn't hear back. It is hot not in Spain.

Pour votre information sur la France, nous pouvons commander une batterie supplémentaire pour le gain Orbea, au prix de 530 euros. (Extendeur Battery)

Last edited:
Je ne vois pas la batterie sur cette page,

mettre le link où vous pouvez acheter

So yesterday and today I have done 2 X 40 mile rides. I have only used the motor when I thought. I needed it.
Have not recharged yet and the app tells me there is 40% battery left
So done 128 k on 60% battery.
Today was very hilly and I think 35% was used today
I am not going to charge until it is almost flat that way I can see what range be.
I feel it is a case of using gearing and motor together. Turn motor off as much as possible
I have the Bianchi Aria E-road bike and I've only done 2 rides . Both fairly hilly and after 56km the battery is showing red ? The app I'm using doesn't indicate how much power is remaining? Also it never shows how much I've used the power from the motor . It's a great bike though. I have afib and I'm able to climb and maintain a good steady HR ?

Wanted to post that I am liking the HR auto assist feature more... on an Android phone, the EBM App recognizes the HR monitor on startup and the assist is predictable while not entirely consistent.

I would have said the main issue is that its slow to turn off well after my HR has fallen below the threshold set of 130bpm, but another issue is the time it takes to turn on... I've found that I'm going for a minute+ at about 140-150bpm before the assist turns on and then the assist goes from Level 1 to Level 3 pretty quickly. Where the delay in turning on is an issue is if there is a long decline that goes into a steep hill... I hit the bottom of the hill at Level 0 and fall behind my group pushing the 27.5lb bike... but after a while the assist kicks in... usually in time to catch the group at the top of the hill.

I have the sensitivity set to 10 and the HR Threshold set to 130... usually the response time in 60-90 seconds and I find that my HR is usually over 140 before the assist turns on and below 115 before it turns off.

What eBikeMotion needs to fix is the ability to download HR data with the Strava compatible GPX file (kinda a TCX) because without this its hard to analyze what the Auto Assist is really doing. (I've tried to look behind the screens on the EBM website reports but cant get real HR data... just coordinates on a HR chart.

If anyone has any ideas on this... pls post. Even recording with 2 HR monitors does not produce the exact data I see on the EBM app. - E
Thanks for this. I'm finding I just set the setting to Orange and sensitivity to 10 also .
I can't get the app to show how much battery power I have ?
I've been doing rides of about 56km with a few hills and my battery seems to show red by the time I get home. I wouldn't want to try going much further. How are people getting 80-120 km rides out of a charge ?
Dave

I have the Bianchi Aria E-road bike and I've only done 2 rides . Both fairly hilly and after 56km the battery is showing red ? The app I'm using doesn't indicate how much power is remaining? Also it never shows how much I've used the power from the motor . It's a great bike though. I have afib and I'm able to climb and maintain a good steady HR ?

the application ebikemotion shows you the battery that you are staying, in the same application in engine options you can configure each level of assistance of the three that there are to your liking once configured turn off the bike and turn it on again to save the changes , my configuration is 57/65/80

ebikemotion app on android 9 does not work, this morning I updated the phone and it does not connect with the bicycle

Back