Ebikemotion x35 speed limiter "fix"

Ok so presume that gives less assistance but saves battery power?
Was this done via trial and error?

Wouldn't describe it as trial n error? More gained by experience, as you begin to understand what is happening? For example the motor prefers revs. It appears to have a sweet spot around 80rpm. Climbing in a higher gear with a lower cadence, doesn't give the same amount of assist as when spinning more.

the less level of assistance less battery consumption that is common sense, you have to try all the modes and adapt them to your liking and if it is true what Jaxx says @ the system performs more with pedaling cadence than with low cadence.

my bike gain D10

Attachments

• IMG_20190106_123136-min.jpg
    IMG_20190106_123136-min.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,206
I don't think pedaling cadence has any affect on motor power, which is affected by motor rpm (which is directly related to speed) and probably load as well. The motor (through internal fixed gearing) directly drives the rear wheel. The gear you are in doesn't matter.

the power of the engine is what it is, what happens is that when going with higher developments in cadence, the force to the pedal is lower, and the assistance is more noticeable and it is even more uniform even if the power of the engine is the same in any level of assistance, on the other hand the system is more efficient with the duration of the battery, I have a turbo levo specialiced of MTB and the behavior is very similar saving the distances

the less level of assistance less battery consumption that is common sense, you have to try all the modes and adapt them to your liking and if it is true what Jaxx says @ the system performs more with pedaling cadence than with low cadence.

my bike gain D10

Roman, this is my Gain.

Attachments

• 20190419_122128_resized_kindlephoto-57263298.jpg
    20190419_122128_resized_kindlephoto-57263298.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 613
very pretty, i is that practical normal bicycle and road and mountain ebike

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-30-17-24-31-762_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-30-17-24-31-762_com.miui.gallery.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 536
  • Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-23-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-23-22.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 582
I like the color. In the US, we only have 3 color choices. I got black, but I'm not that keen on the color.

Ordered it through their Myo application, had some extras done on the paint at no extra cost. Gain on the form sides is in grey mettalic. Also had my name put on top tube, same font as the IWoc wording under switch.

Ps. Got the Tour de Yorkshire passing my front gates on Thursday. Lots of the top Pro teams riding, including the renamed Team Sky now is Team Ineos. Guy who owns Ineos (UK's most affluent man) went to school just up the road.

My guess is that someone has to open up the motor and figure out how to jumper/bypass something in there.
may be the solution is software of the controller , with Engine like Shimano , Bosch , Bose , Fazua the fix speed limiter it's ok why not the Ebikemotion X35

may be the solution is software of the controller , with Engine like Shimano , Bosch , Bose , Fazua the fix speed limiter it's ok why not the Ebikemotion X35
That would be ideal, but near impossible for the end user to be able to modify the software/firmware the way it's currently set up. The user can't even flash a firmware update (has to be done by the bike shop that has password access to the dealer App).

That would be ideal, but near impossible for the end user to be able to modify the software/firmware the way it's currently set up. The user can't even flash a firmware update (has to be done by the bike shop that has password access to the dealer App).

What you say is true, the problem is that this bike has not been sold massively as those with bosch or brose engines, for these there is third party software that has developed it and if it can be modified by an app, for example in brose there is an application called Blevo that connects to the bike and you can change the speed of the bike, another is Egenesis, but then the autonomy decreases. Perpersonally for this bike I do not consider it necessary.

What you say is true, the problem is that this bike has not been sold massively as those with bosch or brose engines, for these there is third party software that has developed it and if it can be modified by an app, for example in brose there is an application called Blevo that connects to the bike and you can change the speed of the bike, another is Egenesis, but then the autonomy decreases. Perpersonally for this bike I do not consider it necessary.

May not have sold many up to now, but other ebike manufacturers are also using the emotion hub system. So sale numbers increasing may well bring out the hackers?

Back