Bafang Ultra gaskets, parts ..

Bubba zanetti

Region
Canada
City
Trail, BC
A rather extensive check, about the internet ... reveals no parts for the Bafang Ultra.
I’m looking for a gasket. Because I want to grease my engine now and then.

Seriously?

He claims to stock or sell (by order) anything Bafang. I read a discussion on Reddit a while ago where the owner stated this himself.

Other wise it's definitely an Alibaba/Ali Express job. Lots of the parts on there...

He claims to stock or sell (by order) anything Bafang. I read a discussion on Reddit a while ago where the owner stated this himself.

Other wise it's definitely an Alibaba/Ali Express job. Lots of the parts on there...
Nothing on Alibaba or Express I can see. For every other Bafang motor than the M620, yes. Kind of odd.

Last edited:
I was thinking about greasing mine since I've never done it , but if you need a new gasket , I'll wait.

I was thinking about greasing mine since I've never done it , but if you need a new gasket , I'll wait.
That's 2 of us waiting, in addition to Bubba....

Sure. I’ve done that. Permatex etc. Make a video if you have a moment.
But you are missing the point. When I work on splitting cases, I have learned to have an OEM gasket handy.
i will be careful. But hey. It happens. Been there and won’t again.
i just wannt to grease my 510. I have a source shortly

Dear Jim,

We placed an order with Bafang for the Ultra gasket last month, but Bafang has not handed over the order to us yet.

--

Best Regards!
Ms Anna

Wechat: ride_a_bike_
logo.png

Ebike components and service.

Just ordered a few, think these may disappear PDQ so it'll be good to have a small personal supply. Thanks for the heads up @Bubba zanetti

Have to say too, when i did my bbshd there was a peas worth of grease from out of the factory, when regreased it transformed the motor.

Back