$2900 - Haibike SDURO AllMtn 6.0

Alex.R.

Hey all,

There's a pre-owned Haibike SDURO AllMtn 6.0 going for $2900 at a local ebike shop.

I've been looking at the R1U 700 or LMT'd or the Aventon Level (those are really the only bikes under $2k that can be shipped or are readily available in Hawaii), but this looks like a pretty good deal. The Aventon Level is available at the same shop as the Haibike in question and offers 12 months financing at 0%. I've been trying to keep it under $2k, but a nearly $5k bike for $2.9k that I could use for more than just transporting between points A and B could be worth it. There's a potential for me to move someplace in the near future with more offroad trails than I am at now.

Thanks for the input!

Hey all,

There's a pre-owned Haibike SDURO AllMtn 6.0 going for $2900 at a local ebike shop.

I've been looking at the R1U 700 or LMT'd or the Aventon Level (those are really the only bikes under $2k that can be shipped or are readily available in Hawaii), but this looks like a pretty good deal. The Aventon Level is available at the same shop as the Haibike in question and offers 12 months financing at 0%. I've been trying to keep it under $2k, but a nearly $5k bike for $2.9k that I could use for more than just transporting between points A and B could be worth it. There's a potential for me to move someplace in the near future with more offroad trails than I am at now.

Thanks for the input!

The Haibike with the Yamaha PW drive system is very reliable and high quality.

Based on the positive reviews I would offer $2,500 and see what they say. ;)

Hey all,

Thanks for the input!
What is the condition of the bike? How many miles on the odometer? Are the wheels true? Did you check the wear on the chain and the sprockets? How many cycles has the battery been used? What model year is it?

Those are some of the question I would have and inspection I would do before buying a used bike.

Here are some decent deals on 4 new-old-stock Haibikes that range in price from $1,800 to $3,200... no wear and tear with zero miles.

1594748879546.png

I agree with FlatSix911 estimated sale price of $2500.00. Not much more than that. You need to consider what condition the bike is in and do a battery test on it to see how many cycles you have left on the battery. Battery SOH between 75-100% would be more favorable indicated by 4 LED lights flashing. Based on your link provided it is model year 2017? If so, I would not offer more than $2k for a 3 year old bike.

Back