2023 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

Screenshot_20230621_172524_Ride with GPS.jpg

Yesterday, Kathy and I pulled off a fabulous day-cation — a 9-hour, 88-mile, 3-mode ride to Coronado Island at the mouth of San Diego Bay, about 16 mi of it by ebike:

20230517_165142.jpg

To start, rode our ebikes ~2 mi to Poinsettia Station in south Carlsbad (old photo).

20230621_075108.jpg
20230621_081816.jpg

Put them on the Coaster (regional commuter train in last photo) to the Santa Fe Depot near the downtown San Diego (SD) waterfront.

20230621_083450.jpg
20230621_083510.jpg

Pedaled 3 blocks to the Coronado Ferry Terminal in the Broadway Pier complex, where we had 30 minutes to poke around by bike.

20230621_090252.jpg

Ferried over to Coronado Island. Lots to see and photograph on the way.

20230621_105458.jpg

Biked ~11 mi around the island, mostly just following our noses to our turnaround at the Coronado dog beach. Then back home the way we came.

It was our first time on the Coaster and ferry, with or without bikes, and at ~16 total bike miles, Kathy's most ambitious ride yet. Couldn't have gone more smoothly, and we really lucked out on the glorious 70-degree sunny day — one of our few all-day breaks from this year's record June Gloom.

This first of 2 posts shares just a few of the many highlights from the journey to Coronado, roughly in chronological order. Part 2 with highlights from the island ride coming soon.
_________

20230402_112234.jpg

Lots of great scenery on the train ride from Carlsbad to SD, but the ocean views as the line runs right on the edge of the sea cliffs in Del Mar are hard to beat. Photos through the train window screens don't do it justice, but you'll get the idea from this old photo looking out over that same stretch of track (tall white pole) from a Del Mar park just above it.

20230621_135207.jpg
20230621_135743.jpg
20230621_135815.jpg

Just love exploring new places by bike! While waiting to board our ferry to Coronado, came across this superyacht tied up on the other side of the Broadway Pier complex. When first spotted from a distance, I thought "Wow, they have some really nice ferries in SD!" Then I saw the helicopter.

20230621_085518.jpg

Also at Broadway Pier, the Seaward Endeavor, a 208' multipurpose offshore vessel currently operating as a pollution control vessel and previously as an oil spill response vessel. Certainly no shortage of potential spills on a bay with this many military and commercial port facilities, shipyards, and industrial sites.

20230621_090459.jpg

Naval Air Station North Island occupies the entire north end of Coronado Island. The huge Navy quay on the bay side is home port to 3 Nimitz-class nuclear aircraft carriers, including the USS Carl Vinson, CVN-70, shown here.

20230621_090445.jpg

Also home to the USS Abraham Lincoln, CVN-72, here getting a makeover.

20230621_090506.jpg

Oil or jet fuel tender?

20230621_090751.jpg

20230621_091210.jpg

20230621_091203.jpg

Passing tug headed for the graceful Coronado Bridge, one of 2 ways to drive to the island. Technically, Coronado's a tied island connected to the mainland at the south end of the bay by a long, narrow sandy isthmus called the Silver Strand. That's the other way to drive to Coronado, but it's a long way around from SD.

20230621_091311.jpg
Smaller earlier ferry headed back to SD with Coronado in the background. Regular service from SD runs every hour on the hour from 9 to 9 daily, $7 per person each way.

20230621_091843.jpg

20230621_091859.jpg

SD skyline from the ferry. SD's an old city with lots of wonderful Spanish-style architecture. But downtown now bristles with modern high-rises, many with innovative architecture.

20230621_091834.jpg
20230621_092200.jpg

Our ferry at the Coronado Ferry Landing, where Part 2/2 begins.

Last edited:
View attachment 156422

I have been waiting for the right conditions to cycle to St Andrews again, I was doing it in my dads memory as he passed away just over a year ago and it was his favourite place to visit in Scotland! It was his happy place and he visited every year until a couple of years ago when he was no longer able to make the journey! Conditions were just perfect, I set off at 5.20am with the intention of heading up the coast road to the town which is an 82 mile trip! I would then head home inland which is just over 70 miles!

My first photo was at the Black Loch, I was hoping it would be flat calm as there was very little wind at this time but I was out of luck!

View attachment 156424
A couple of miles later I had to stop to capture this photo while the early morning mist was still hovering in the fields, it actually looked much more misty than the photo suggests!

View attachment 156426
I stopped taking photos until I reached the Forth bridges as I wanted to make sure I missed the busy morning traffic, I timed it perfectly!

View attachment 156427
View attachment 156428
I passed over the bridge and at the other end there were big queues of traffic trying to get over the new bridge, I sort of felt sorry for them...well maybe not! 😂 The old bridge is only for buses and taxis so it is very quiet these days, it can't handle the modern traffic! I was now on the coast road and tackled the big climb at Aberdour, the sign says 16% but it looks way steeper! I love the view down the Firth of Forth from here!

View attachment 156429
The road leads to Kirkcaldy and is so much fun to ride, its all ups and downs and twists and turns which is what I love most about cycling!

View attachment 156430
I reached the Esplanade at Kirkcaldy which was totally rebuilt in the last couple of years and probably cost a small fortune but they did such a great job of it!👍

View attachment 156431
Kirkcaldy can be a very busy town but once again I timed it perfectly to miss the worst of the morning traffic, it was all planned with military precision you see!;) I continued along the coast to Leven where the bridge over the River Leven was undergoing massive renovation work so I was diverted over the old rickety bridge which has big signs saying weak bridge all over it, the limit was 18 tons though so I think my bike was safely under that...🤣 After passing through Leven the road turns inland for a bit, I was passing the Lundin Links golf course and stopped for a snack and a photo!

View attachment 156432
Next stop would be the small town of Elie right on the coast where my sisters recently stayed in a caravan while our new heating system was being installed, the tide was way out today!

View attachment 156435
This one was taken at the other end of the town where the small lighthouse is situated!

View attachment 156436
I hugged the coast all the way to St Andrews, 5 miles from the town I changed my first battery which had lasted for 77 miles! Not bad for a 5 year old battery! As I arrived in the town I popped into the caravan site which overlooks the town way up on the hill to grab some photos! My sisters were actually here last week and had an awesome week of weather, their caravan had an unobstructed view of the beach and the town!

View attachment 156438
View attachment 156440
I then descending down the huge hill into the town proper and headed for the harbour where I enjoyed a delicious lunch from the cafe, my dad knew the woman that runs the cafe very well from all of his visits spanning more than 60 years! The water in the harbour was very low as the tide was out!

View attachment 156443
I decided to take my food to a bench overlooking the beach, not a bad view to enjoy your lunch!

View attachment 156444
It was so lovely sitting on the bench with the sea breeze keeping me nice and cool!:D After a nice break it was time to hit the road home, I think I spent a little too much time on that bench as my legs had turned to jelly now and I was now riding into a strenghtening headwind! The road out of St Andrews is a bit of a nightmare but thankfully they built a nice cycle path which keeps you away from the traffic all the way to Guardbridge! I was still struggling a bit after my extended break and it took me quite a while to get my second wind, once it came I was feeling way better!

That soon changed though as my backside was starting to ache, I really should have bought proper chamois cream for such a long ride! I have been using vaseline and it has been working really well but with todays heat I think it evaporated and it was getting rather painful! Anyway I had my strength back now and was making good progress, just before reaching the village of Dairsie I grabbed my last photos!

View attachment 156445
View attachment 156446
Thankfully due to my first battery lasting 77 miles I only had around 76 miles to go with 2 batteries at my disposal so I was able to crank the assist up to negate that strong headwind all the way home! I arrived home very tired and my aching derrier was really troubling me but I had such a brilliant ride and I'm sure dad would have approved!😁 I always rememeber the first time I cycled all the way to St Andrews in 2012 on my Focus Cayo carbon road bike and when I got home I informed dad where I had gone (I kept it a secret) and he couldn't believe I had ridden all that way in one day! I then showed him all of my photos and he was just loving it, he was so proud of what I had achieved and I told him he was my inspiration and that he played a big part in making me the person I had become! I'm welling up now but I will always have those amazing memories of a very special person!:)
Beautiful tribute ride, Rab! Your Dad must have been smiling down in you the whole way 😍!

View attachment 156422

I have been waiting for the right conditions to cycle to St Andrews again, I was doing it in my dads memory as he passed away just over a year ago and it was his favourite place to visit in Scotland! It was his happy place and he visited every year until a couple of years ago when he was no longer able to make the journey! Conditions were just perfect, I set off at 5.20am with the intention of heading up the coast road to the town which is an 82 mile trip! I would then head home inland which is just over 70 miles!

My first photo was at the Black Loch, I was hoping it would be flat calm as there was very little wind at this time but I was out of luck!

View attachment 156424
A couple of miles later I had to stop to capture this photo while the early morning mist was still hovering in the fields, it actually looked much more misty than the photo suggests!

View attachment 156426
I stopped taking photos until I reached the Forth bridges as I wanted to make sure I missed the busy morning traffic, I timed it perfectly!

View attachment 156427
View attachment 156428
I passed over the bridge and at the other end there were big queues of traffic trying to get over the new bridge, I sort of felt sorry for them...well maybe not! 😂 The old bridge is only for buses and taxis so it is very quiet these days, it can't handle the modern traffic! I was now on the coast road and tackled the big climb at Aberdour, the sign says 16% but it looks way steeper! I love the view down the Firth of Forth from here!

View attachment 156429
The road leads to Kirkcaldy and is so much fun to ride, its all ups and downs and twists and turns which is what I love most about cycling!

View attachment 156430
I reached the Esplanade at Kirkcaldy which was totally rebuilt in the last couple of years and probably cost a small fortune but they did such a great job of it!👍

View attachment 156431
Kirkcaldy can be a very busy town but once again I timed it perfectly to miss the worst of the morning traffic, it was all planned with military precision you see!;) I continued along the coast to Leven where the bridge over the River Leven was undergoing massive renovation work so I was diverted over the old rickety bridge which has big signs saying weak bridge all over it, the limit was 18 tons though so I think my bike was safely under that...🤣 After passing through Leven the road turns inland for a bit, I was passing the Lundin Links golf course and stopped for a snack and a photo!

View attachment 156432
Next stop would be the small town of Elie right on the coast where my sisters recently stayed in a caravan while our new heating system was being installed, the tide was way out today!

View attachment 156435
This one was taken at the other end of the town where the small lighthouse is situated!

View attachment 156436
I hugged the coast all the way to St Andrews, 5 miles from the town I changed my first battery which had lasted for 77 miles! Not bad for a 5 year old battery! As I arrived in the town I popped into the caravan site which overlooks the town way up on the hill to grab some photos! My sisters were actually here last week and had an awesome week of weather, their caravan had an unobstructed view of the beach and the town!

View attachment 156438
View attachment 156440
I then descending down the huge hill into the town proper and headed for the harbour where I enjoyed a delicious lunch from the cafe, my dad knew the woman that runs the cafe very well from all of his visits spanning more than 60 years! The water in the harbour was very low as the tide was out!

View attachment 156443
I decided to take my food to a bench overlooking the beach, not a bad view to enjoy your lunch!

View attachment 156444
It was so lovely sitting on the bench with the sea breeze keeping me nice and cool!:D After a nice break it was time to hit the road home, I think I spent a little too much time on that bench as my legs had turned to jelly now and I was now riding into a strenghtening headwind! The road out of St Andrews is a bit of a nightmare but thankfully they built a nice cycle path which keeps you away from the traffic all the way to Guardbridge! I was still struggling a bit after my extended break and it took me quite a while to get my second wind, once it came I was feeling way better!

That soon changed though as my backside was starting to ache, I really should have bought proper chamois cream for such a long ride! I have been using vaseline and it has been working really well but with todays heat I think it evaporated and it was getting rather painful! Anyway I had my strength back now and was making good progress, just before reaching the village of Dairsie I grabbed my last photos!

View attachment 156445
View attachment 156446
Thankfully due to my first battery lasting 77 miles I only had around 76 miles to go with 2 batteries at my disposal so I was able to crank the assist up to negate that strong headwind all the way home! I arrived home very tired and my aching derrier was really troubling me but I had such a brilliant ride and I'm sure dad would have approved!😁 I always rememeber the first time I cycled all the way to St Andrews in 2012 on my Focus Cayo carbon road bike and when I got home I informed dad where I had gone (I kept it a secret) and he couldn't believe I had ridden all that way in one day! I then showed him all of my photos and he was just loving it, he was so proud of what I had achieved and I told him he was my inspiration and that he played a big part in making me the person I had become! I'm welling up now but I will always have those amazing memories of a very special person!:)
@RabH you're an animal... and I like it!:)

In Denver at least, hail's a monsoon-season phenomenon — summer and early fall — with impressive to apocalyptic thunderstorms almost every afternoon or evening. At my house, these brought significant hail maybe 12 times a season.

View attachment 156320View attachment 156319
From our Denver back yard in 2016 and 2017. Two foot-high splashes from hailstone impacts on the lake weren't uncommon. Imagine getting caught in a barrage like that on a ride!

"Awesome" is so overused, but thunderstorms truly are awesome forces of nature. Kinda miss the atmospheric drama now that we're in coastal SoCal, but not on a daily basis, and no hail, thank you.
Follow-up: Last night, about 90 were injured and 7 hospitalized when a severe thunderstorm dropping golfball-sized hail struck an outdoor concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater outside Denver.

What a fitting tribute to your Pop. 👍What I admire most about you is that you go about your business in an uncompetitive manner sans fanfare. Your trip reports speak for themselves both in metrics and scenic beauty leaving other members such as myself inspired. Well done! 😁
SD skyline from the ferry. SD's an old city with lots of wonderful Spanish-style architecture. But downtown now bristles with modern high-rises, many with innovative architecture.
Gorgeous shots of the harbor and ships. I forgot how beautiful Coronado was and the SD skyline. Awesome! I can’t believe how clean your bike is.

I was back riding three local trails today and thought that it would be a good opportunity to check out what the conditions were like after the storm showers we received over the weekend. The last time that I rode the Levo was almost two weeks ago in Lake Louise so I was well over due for another spin on it even though I knew I wasn’t going to experience any of those epic mountain views.

After a couple of warm sunny days, there wasn’t much slop to deal with and the bike and I returned home less mud caked than expected. The number of fallen trees that I came across didn’t really catch me off guard too much other than interrupting my momentum on a couple of occasions. I could either carry the bike over, around or underneath them.

PXL_20230622_203127958.jpg

PXL_20230622_202931066.jpg

PXL_20230622_202956712.jpg

PXL_20230622_204039590.jpg

However, this behemoth poplar along the Bench Trail didn’t leave me any other option than to seek another way down toward the river.
PXL_20230622_204203128.jpg

It was finally nice to be riding under clear skies and the warming rays of the sun were remarkably soothing and calming to the soul.
PXL_20230622_204642757.jpg

PXL_20230622_205514100.jpg

Closer to the MTB Park, a patch of fireweed along the banks of the river were in full bloom and hence too vibrant to pass up.

PXL_20230622_210129175.jpg

At the bike park, things weren’t much better. Although this tree wasn’t that large, it was a bit too high to bunny hop over.

PXL_20230622_211515338.jpg

When I was sixteen, this might have been doable but now this 62-year-old fart gets nauseous just thinking about it.

PXL_20230622_212620908.jpg

PXL_20230622_212656921.jpg

Taking my last corner along the Pines Trail.

GH012091 - frame at 0m33s.jpg

A fitting view to the end of my ride after exiting the Pines Single.

PXL_20230622_214752544.jpg

Just To Let You Know

The organizers of the Mazovian Gravel Race have kept their word. I got listed as a finisher (with the total ride time) but was not assigned any place. I'm happy, as that is not only honest but also opens my way to taking part in other gravel bike races in the future! And, friends, I will name my club "Electric Bike Review" for any future race! :D

1687505071352.png

The precedent has been made: An e-biker was admitted as a racer!

Not that I could see many e-bikers participating in future gravel bike races here. First of all, distances from 180 km and up eliminate the most because of the heavy batteries and slow battery recharging on stopovers. Also, the e-biker has to be really motivated, as the Rules of any gravel bike race here read "Use of bikes propelled by an electric or IGH motor is not allowed".

1687510302879.png

Three Mazovian Gravel racers at the finish line. They had just ridden for 509 km (316 miles). They took around 115 place.
Photo: Aneta Mikulska (no relationship!)

1687511231755.png

A senior lady on a flat handlebars bike who rode the same race and took the 104th place!!!
Photo: Aneta Mikulska

Last edited:
Rab, what a ride! I don’t know how you could even get on and off the bike there near the end to take those last pictures!

And that is the best bike/pedestrian bridge lane I’ve ever seen. Nice job by the traffic engineers.
Thanks Dave, it was quite a day! The last pictures were taken a long way from home..;)

Sorry about your near miss mate, glad it had a good outcome!
Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He clearly meant a lot to you. I can see why he liked St. Andrews.

As you might have guessed, I'm kinda partial to water views, but these are some of your best photos yet.
Thanks Jeremy, he was one heluva dad for sure!

I just saw your amazing trip, your photos were just spectacular!
Rab, 160 miles? Seriously? What a feat! 😍

Dave, i'm so glad you could avoid the accident!
That was last year, I was slacking a bit this year with only 153 miles... 😂

1687520574237.png

Beautiful tribute ride, Rab! Your Dad must have been smiling down in you the whole way 😍!
Thanks Patricia, he was for sure! I just wish he had told me to buy good chamois cream...😂
@RabH you're an animal... and I like it!:)
Thanks Dave, I think!😂
What a fitting tribute to your Pop. 👍What I admire most about you is that you go about your business in an uncompetitive manner sans fanfare. Your trip reports speak for themselves both in metrics and scenic beauty leaving other members such as myself inspired. Well done! 😁
Thanks Art, just the way I like it!

Another stenching hot day, so I decided to revisit the trails around the abandoned catholic school near us.
This is actually the path, it is so overgrown I couldnt find it for several minutes.
Thirty seconds in I was stung on both bands and actually got stick fired up my nethers, not a good start.
Screenshot_20230623-152956.png

It has been trimmed back further on , but not a track for the claustrophobic
Screenshot_20230623-153137.png

The trail goes concerningly close to a good 80ft drop into the quarry, throw in multiple roots and fat tyres...nerves of steel.
Screenshot_20230623-153310.png

This is where things went downhill, the school has now got another fence blocking any access to the area directly around the school.
While Im taking pictures, a security guard turns up and tells me there is now a high court injunction against trespass.
I explained I just rode in, no signs, no fence, anyway it wasnt worth an argument.
He escorted me to the main gates and waved me off, so no worries
Screenshot_20230623-153529.png

I found some more pics of the interior on the net, it really is a Hogwarts style school, statues, multiple highly stylised spiral staircases, even a tower top observatory.
Screenshot_20230623-153650.png

Screenshot_20230623-153639.png

Looks like the owner is waiting for a roof collapse, which allows it go be rebuilt into apartments.

I rode up to the Beacon park and I cant believe I have never been here before, fantastic view over the coast, Welsh mountains, my home town and Liverpool city.
Screenshot_20230623-153857.png

Bubblegum flavoured Monster, which is even too sickly for me, a random toddlers shoe, midday sun.
Dreamy sleepiness set in, this is peak pleasure for me and basically the entire reason I have an electric bike.
Screenshot_20230623-154108.png

I found a cute trail that climbed above the golf course, through some woods and back to the road
Screenshot_20230623-154201.png

It ended with about a 100 ft of completely obscured path, so I just powered through it, came out the otherside looking like a forest survival prepper
Great day, had the entire thing to myself, saw one guy at the school and not a soul on the hill.
Im not a people person.
Screenshot_20230623-154428.png

I was back riding three local trails today and thought that it would be a good opportunity to check out what the conditions were like after the storm showers we received over the weekend. The last time that I rode the Levo was almost two weeks ago in Lake Louise so I was well over due for another spin on it even though I knew I wasn’t going to experience any of those epic mountain views.

After a couple of warm sunny days, there wasn’t much slop to deal with and the bike and I returned home less mud caked than expected. The number of fallen trees that I came across didn’t really catch me off guard too much other than interrupting my momentum on a couple of occasions. I could either carry the bike over, around or underneath them.

View attachment 156505
View attachment 156503
View attachment 156504

View attachment 156506
However, this behemoth poplar along the Bench Trail didn’t leave me any other option than to seek another way down toward the river.
View attachment 156507
It was finally nice to be riding under clear skies and the warming rays of the sun were remarkably soothing and calming to the soul.
View attachment 156508
View attachment 156509
Closer to the MTB Park, a patch of fireweed along the banks of the river were in full bloom and hence too vibrant to pass up.

View attachment 156510
At the bike park, things weren’t much better. Although this tree wasn’t that large, it was a bit too high to bunny hop over.

View attachment 156511
When I was sixteen, this might have been doable but now this 62-year-old fart gets nauseous just thinking about it.

View attachment 156512
View attachment 156513
Taking my last corner along the Pines Trail.

View attachment 156514
A fitting view to the end of my ride after exiting the Pines Single.

View attachment 156515
Cool ride! Are there more trees down than usual after the storm? Curious if things are changing...

Cool ride! Are there more trees down than usual after the storm? Curious if things are changing...
It‘s difficult to say but I suspect that more trees had fallen in the woods beyond the trails that I ride. The large poplar and one spruce in particular were pretty significant in girth and I think it might be a while before someone comes along and removes them. The tumultuous weather of late has played havoc with outdoor pursuits and we’ll likely see this familiar pattern repeated over the summer months according to the experts. I personally feel that there is more to this than just a few anomalous events. In fact, areas around southern AB reported multiple tornados on one day last week which was unprecedented even for storm chasers.

The local singles around here are pretty much rated blue (intermediate) and one would have to travel a bit further out to ride anything more advanced. I try and fit a few rides into my normal road routine each week so that I can be better prepared to take on anything more progressive. I find that the trails such as the ones at our local mtb park, are a great way to improve one’s bike handling skills and have your ride suspension dialed in. They are rooty, twisty over undulating terrain and your own velocity will dictate how potentially challenging they can be.

My rides always feel so lame compared to others. RabH, 160 miles, 12 hours? You’re killing me, it hurts me just thinking about it. As usual I also like the scenery of other peoples rides. We have no ships, castles or mountains in the Midwest but we do have corn and soy beans.

My ride today was 17 miles, a few more hills with 626 feet of elevation gain. I rode by a recently remodeled school in a nearby town. It was suppose to be open this last school year but they are just finishing up. It looks pretty nice compared to what it did before.
IMG_2141.jpeg

It‘s difficult to say but I suspect that more trees had fallen in the woods beyond the trails that I ride. The large poplar and one spruce in particular were pretty significant in girth and I think it might be a while before someone comes along and removes them. The tumultuous weather of late has played havoc with outdoor pursuits and we’ll likely see this familiar pattern repeated over the summer months according to the experts. I personally feel that there is more to this than just a few anomalous events. In fact, areas around southern AB reported multiple tornados on one day last week which was unprecedented even for storm chasers.

The local singles around here are pretty much rated blue (intermediate) and one would have to travel a bit further out to ride anything more advanced. I try and fit a few rides into my normal road routine each week so that I can be better prepared to take on anything more progressive. I find that the trails such as the ones at our local mtb park, are a great way to improve one’s bike handling skills and have your ride suspension dialed in. They are rooty, twisty over undulating terrain and your own velocity will dictate how potentially challenging they can be.
Oooohhh!
I LOVE local blue singles... especially the rooty, twisted, undulating kind! :D🤣😍

My rides always feel so lame compared to others. RabH, 160 miles, 12 hours? You’re killing me, it hurts me just thinking about it. As usual I also like the scenery of other peoples rides. We have no ships, castles or mountains in the Midwest but we do have corn and soy beans.

My ride today was 17 miles, a few more hills with 626 feet of elevation gain. I rode by a recently remodeled school in a nearby town. It was suppose to be open this last school year but they are just finishing up. It looks pretty nice compared to what it did before.
View attachment 156582
Hey you get the scenery without the pain on EBR . What's not to like ?

Hey you get the scenery without the pain on EBR . What's not to like ?
Yeah, i am replying to my own post. So going on about the lack of castles and other extremes: mountains, waterfalls, real wildlife (where is that damn grizzly mode?), barns and livestock , other scenes you can find on EBR ... I leaned to ride bike in the cornfields of Ohio, and I really miss it, except the wind. It never stopped.

Oooohhh!
I LOVE local blue singles... especially the rooty, twisted, undulating kind! :D🤣😍
Speaking of which, I enjoyed my session at the bike park yesterday and by sheer coincidence the second half of the run is aptly named Roots, Turns and Twists. As far as I can tell, most of the trails out there are riddled with roots. :rolleyes: That said, there’s a cornucopia of terrain that would suit beginners and advanced riders alike. No way does it even comes close to rivaling what you have out there on the coast but for us small town prairie dwellers, it serves our needs well. 👍

View attachment 156582
I love seeing everyone's stories and pictures from around the world, but of everyone's posts yours are the ones that remind me the most of the roads I grew up riding before I forgot how much I loved cycling for almost 30 years.

Besides, I also get to be a part time 'Dodge man' when I go back to visit family :) . Makes so much more sense on those Midwestern country roads than it would out here.

PXL_20220810_201158985.jpg

Back