X7 discussion

just placed an order for the x7 plus, anybody in the same boat? looks like the amazon shipment times went from june 17 to late june now. must’ve had a few new orders come in. i’m order # 13xx :)

Last edited:
Negative, the June batch doesn't start shipping until the 8th.

I'd like to know if the 500 vs 750 motor are actually different part numbers or if they simply cranked up the amperage on the controller.
does anyone have the x7 with the 500w motor that can check to see what the controller current is set at? that way when the 750w start shipping we can see if it’s just the controller current bumped up or not.

does anyone have the x7 with the 500w motor that can check to see what the controller current is set at? that way when the 750w start shipping we can see if it’s just the controller current bumped up or not.

Yup and take a close up picture of the motor part number while you're at it so we can document those.

Keep us posted on your June X7+ 👍

I noticed something else, the display.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the original display:

6_7010b9b9-f7aa-4f90-a2fb-a96e8eb06cc4_720x.jpg

However, this is now being shown:

11_3e3cea8c-525d-4d73-93b2-72d0598d7e8b_720x.jpg

And this is what my XP looks like, hmm okay... 🤔

lectric_xp_17.jpg

Last edited:
They are supposed to send me the newer controller with cruise control, so it looks like it's this totally different controller and not programming or similar. Hope I get this with the remote too!
This is actually the older model display which looks to be much easier to see and has the 10 bar power display which is better that the new 5 bar display. I hope this is the one they are using and it has Cruise Control

This is actually the older model display which looks to be much easier to see and has the 10 bar power display which is better that the new 5 bar display. I hope this is the one they are using and it has Cruise Control
First picture posted is the one I have with the first generation of X7+ - it has the 5 bar. I was told it doesn have cruise control. Hoping for the 10 bar + remote + cruise control which is being sent my way.

They are supposed to send me the newer controller with cruise control, so it looks like it's this totally different controller and not programming or similar. Hope I get this with the remote too!
Hi i was wondering, what is the current set at on your x7 plus controller?

based on the amazon listing, its looking like it will ship with the M5 (10bar) screen

based on the amazon listing, its looking like it will ship with the M5 (10bar) screen
It should be 15, the default, as I havent changed anything. But I'll give it a look when I get the chance

Hi

The screen also shows a 5 setting for PAS but the posted manual says the maximum PAS is 3. The posted Manual also says it can be increased to 5 or 9 and you can also adjust the percentage of assist at each setting. But they say not to try it

Hi

The screen also shows a 5 setting for PAS but the posted manual says the maximum PAS is 3. The posted Manual also says it can be increased to 5 or 9 and you can also adjust the percentage of assist at each setting. But they say not to try it

They likely do not want the average Joe to mess up their settings then blame them for the change. Fortunately it seems to have a reset default settings option.

I haven't seen mention of motor inhibitors on the brakes but can I assume that is standard with a Throttle?

Interesting find. So it's looking like a true 750w motor upgrade?
this response is coming straight from eahora so that’s reassuring, but torque seems low. what’s weird is on that same page there’s a picture of the 750w motor upgrade but it’s saying 750w as peak output. im hoping this an error from theyre marketing team
640A3E0C-1C15-4737-A876-29806396CEFE.png

Last edited:
Back