Where to buy rear Dolphin rack.

Tinker

So I ordered a Dolphin from Qualisports and was going to order the rear rack until I saw it cheaper on electricbikeparadise.com. It was almost have the price of the Qualisports site so I ordered it and the front rack as well, they even added another 5% discount as I checked out. Of course it was too good to be true and the order was cancelled, I imagine it's some sort of drop shipping scam and they could not profitably honor the price.
While I waited for my bike to arrive I read all the thread here and am now convinced to go the removable truss route for the front rack but I still want the rear rack. Qualisports want $30 for shipping, are there any reputable dealers with free shipping?

@Tinker the lefthand support leg on the Dolphin rear rack is not symmetrical with righthand, as it must curve clear of the rear brake caliper. I don't know if there are any aftermarket rear racks that articulate in the manner necessary and still price under the USD$69 OEM rack. Please post pics if you find a workable solution though - it may help someone else.

I did not find another supplier. I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet on the official rack, was just balking at the shipping after spending so much on the bike.
I did all the @goldconch mods and it really worked out great.
I never put mudguards on but I'm thinking of finding smaller less dorky ones, especially if I get the rack I might be able to dispense with some of the mudguard hardware at the rear.

Edited post -
This is crazy because that's qualisport's amazon store. How da fuq can they charge $15 more for a direct sale?

Back