What's under those plastic caps on the leather hand grip ends?

Pay Jota

Is there a threaded insert for attaching a rear view mirror?

They were a little bit stubborn prying out to where the inner plastic cap is sitting just on the inside of the grips. Decided maybe I should ask first before I remove the plastic cap in its entirety.

Handlebars are just tubing. There are no threads in there beyond the plastic caps.

I replaced my plastic caps with red chrome ones to dress up my Radrover.

Handlebar plugs.jpg

I replaced my plastic caps with red chrome ones to dress up my Radrover.

View attachment 35354
Cool idea. I googled those and saw you can get them with assorted country flags too. I imagine you could also install wavy multi-colored plastic strips! Possibilities are endless!
Made me think of when I was a kid and use to attach a playing card through the rear spokes with a clothespin

Sometimes there are one hundred dollar bills inside. It's always worth removing them just to see

Cool idea. I googled those and saw you can get them with assorted country flags too. I imagine you could also install wavy multi-colored plastic strips! Possibilities are endless!
Made me think of when I was a kid and use to attach a playing card through the rear spokes with a clothespin

I always installed the cards on the front spokes so I could keep an eye on them!

Sometimes there are one hundred dollar bills inside. It's always worth removing them just to see

Wow! I immediately went out to the garage to check mine. Nope. No hidden $100 bills, but I did get a great idea.
I'd tell you all, but it's so ingenious that you'll copy my idea and I'd lose money for the invention!

Ok, I'm so excited, I'll tell you...A built-in cigarette lighter just like in your car! You'll be able to still use whatever you have on the outside: mirror, colored streamer, etc.
It will be wired discreetly to the controller to heat up the coil. The other side will have a small compartment for a couple of cigs.

Last edited:
Back