What brand eMTB offer Electronic Shifting on Bosch CX?

I don't see anything in R&M current line-up indicating an electronic Rohloff ((Link Removed - No Longer Exists)).

Dmitri, I don't think you can get DI2 electronic shifting with Rohloff. The DI2 10/11/12 speed XTR derailer is not compatible with the 14 speed internal Rohloff.

Koga signature.jpg

Koga World Tour Signature model offers Rohloff with E-shift . You can customize this bike for your needs. Koga is a dutch bike manufacturer and makes really high quality ones.

The Riese and Muller delete 25 has di2 and it works great. Multi shifts are smooth even under power

The Riese and Muller delete 25 has di2 and it works great. Multi shifts are smooth even under power
Well Bosch claims to have shift sensing, but I have a 2nd gen Bosch motor and I don't see any shift sensing on my derailleur equipped bikes. And I suspect there is nothing in the Bosch computer to provide specific integration with Di2.

Bosch specifically mention di2 on their website https://www.bosch-ebike.com/au/products/eshift/ and it seems to work great. I have a friend with an E8000 shimano motor with manual shift and the rear cassette shredded in less than 4 months. I’ll keep riding my bike with eshift while pedalling normally and I’ll report back on the condition of the drivetrain.

The Rollhof e-14 shifter coordinates shifting with the Bosch system with momentary backing off on the throttle lasting 320 milliseconds allowing shifting without having to alter crank torque. It goes up or down one gear with a brief push and goes up three gears with a push and hold. It also automatically returns to a preset gear when the bike comes to a stop. If all this works, it should be pretty cool. They cost about $450. Add to that the cost of the hub and we are talking about a transmission system that cost as much as many very nice bikes.

The Rollhof e-14 shifter coordinates shifting with the Bosch system with momentary backing off on the throttle lasting 320 milliseconds allowing shifting without having to alter crank torque. It goes up or down one gear with a brief push and goes up three gears with a push and hold. It also automatically returns to a preset gear when the bike comes to a stop. If all this works, it should be pretty cool. They cost about $450. Add to that the cost of the hub and we are talking about a transmission system that cost as much as many very nice bikes.
How do you know how much the E-14 costs? They don't even offer a retrofit kit yet, do they? (Because I need one, like, right now.)

Bosch specifically mention di2 on their website https://www.bosch-ebike.com/au/products/eshift/ and it seems to work great. I have a friend with an E8000 shimano motor with manual shift and the rear cassette shredded in less than 4 months. I’ll keep riding my bike with eshift while pedalling normally and I’ll report back on the condition of the drivetrain.
Yeah, what particularly amazes me about that page is they suggest the Shimano hub serves as an automatic gearbox... this is, at the same time, ultra-cool as well as a little dubious. I'd need to find some reviews of this online, because up until now I've assumed you still have to change gears yourself. You live and learn...

How do you know how much the E-14 costs? They don't even offer a retrofit kit yet, do they? (Because I need one, like, right now.)

Yeah, what particularly amazes me about that page is they suggest the Shimano hub serves as an automatic gearbox... this is, at the same time, ultra-cool as well as a little dubious. I'd need to find some reviews of this online, because up until now I've assumed you still have to change gears yourself. You live and learn...
Yes they have a few models. I have the xtr di2 which is a derailleur system, and is not automatic, you have to change gears manually. It seems they do have hubs that are mentioned separately: “The automatic hub gear system models (Shimano Nexus Di2 and Shimano Alfine Di2) are well suited for use in the city or on trekking tours and can be operated manually.”. I’d never heard of them previously.

Back