Watt Wagons Critical Product Availability Status

Then use the Problems thread
That thread is for people who actually have bikes. I guarantee that if everyone started posting about their delivery problems there, they would be asked to post in here.

From the very first post, this thread has been aimed at people who are waiting for delivery. If you don't want to hear from people who are still waiting for delivery, then why are you here?

Last edited:
No, please try reading post number one without all your emotional baggage. You are a member from July 2021 and have only contributed 4 posts to this forum, these being two of them….

This is Status thread and per Pushkar to keep us informed. It is not a nag fest for PROBLEMS. The Problems thread was created by the EBR Admin. Yes WW seriously needs a Social Media manager!!! Yes communications suck, but as noted by others, there are other channels of communication. But you guys are driving one’s anxiety to the max with your unabashed hate here. I would not want and do not want to talk to you all as you are being uncivil and violating the forum rules of BE NICE. So I’m sure there are many that will be happy this this is my final post on this topic. I am helping @WaxedWookie, and questioning my sanity for doing so. Bash me all you want boyz and girlz. You will only be ignored! And with that I close with another mom-ism: DONT ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT! That goes both ways here….
-BB

Thread 'Watt Wagons Critical Product Availability Status'
https://electricbikereview.com/foru...s-critical-product-availability-status.42471/

> per Pushkar to keep us informed

Pushkar announced he would keep us informed by a dedicated page on his website, not here. But either way, that has failed.

> there are other channels of communication

So far, those have also failed.

> you guys are driving one’s anxiety to the max

People here are frustrated. Their reaction is quite normal for people who are losing hope. Have you ever been to a support group? Participants are often outspoken.

If being around frustrated and outspoken people makes you intolerably anxious, then you are in the wrong part of this forum.

Last edited:
No, please try reading post number one without all your emotional baggage. You are a member from July 2021 and have only contributed 4 posts to this forum, these being two of them….

This is Status thread and per Pushkar to keep us informed. It is not a nag fest for PROBLEMS. The Problems thread was created by the EBR Admin. Yes WW seriously needs a Social Media manager!!! Yes communications suck, but as noted by others, there are other channels of communication. But you guys are driving one’s anxiety to the max with your unabashed hate here. I would not want and do not want to talk to you all as you are being uncivil and violating the forum rules of BE NICE. So I’m sure there are many that will be happy this this is my final post on this topic. I am helping @WaxedWookie, and questioning my sanity for doing so. Bash me all you want boyz and girlz. You will only be ignored! And with that I close with another mom-ism: DONT ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT! That goes both ways here….
-BB

Thread 'Watt Wagons Critical Product Availability Status'
https://electricbikereview.com/foru...s-critical-product-availability-status.42471/
I would have said "Don't argue with an overly frustrated and angry person" but otherwise all good :)

To all, go Watch the show "Ted lasso" :)

Last edited:
I stopped posting on here because of the BS, drama, and whiner queens. If you have a problem with Pushkar work it out directly with him offline. That’s the correct way of handling things. People who canceled their order and got refunded need to STFU and go post elsewhere. Your issue has been resolved so no need to keep whining about it. Also repeated daily posts about the same issue gets old quick. Probably why WW doesn’t want to deal with you. I’ve said my part, piece out ✌️
Dead on. I'm here to learn (question everything until I understand it) and share a bit, not to be told I'm a damn fool for spending my money and 'here's why' - over and over.
Now our brain trust has to deviate from the teaching I'm here for, devolving to a civics debate on the ethical epistemology of "honesty"?
I lose my inveterate sense of tasteless humor. A Country Boy like me confuses so easily, I'm like: Is screaming "FIRE" in a theater (if we ever see those again) - after stomping the smoldering cigar butt out - proper? A month later? Every day, ad nauseum?
I imagine a forum without our (thoroughly disgusted, but keeping their dignity 'cool') 'trust', that even if they told me to 'go to hell', I'd listen up.
:mad:Invasive 'carping' about personal dealings, hijacking this forum gave me pause.
Not a botanist, but I recognize nut trees from a ways off, noting the cacophony drowning the topic.
Having just checked in, I'm catching up - but stopped mid-way to thank you and the rest for firmly voting "peace" - and that less is unacceptable.
Going forward, I hope it worked.

Fn'F

FF683875-718E-4D71-9298-D1792B2DB726.jpeg

@WaxedWookie - dude that is one damn nice looking bike that has been waiting for you! We are Zebra Twins!!!

Please check your emails dated December 27 where Pushkar responded saying it was ready for you but asking if you would accept $$ for no Brooks saddle since availability in the desired brown was unobtainuim at that time. Check again your email for today as Pushkar sent you two more to close this order number with you. Appears as though your saddle from Brooks is expected in a couple weeks, but you could purchase your own in Australia if desired…

Hope that helps and shows all here what happened. Emails are not guaranteed to be received nor read. Text messages get lost too. Only person to person contact can be trusted!!!
-BB

> per Pushkar to keep us informed

Pushkar announced he would keep us informed by a dedicated page on his website, not here. But either way, that has failed.

> there are other channels of communication

So far, those have also failed.

> you guys are driving one’s anxiety to the max

People here are frustrated. Their reaction is quite normal for people who are losing hope. Have you ever been to a support group? Participants are often outspoken.

If being around frustrated and outspoken people makes you intolerably anxious, then you are in the wrong part of this forum.
Other channels of communication have not failed for me.
"Support group". Right. If this were a support group it would be about "critical product availability".
I'm waiting, so for me it's about "critical product availability" - not re-runs of "all my problems" and whos fault it is.
No. The entire planet is frustrated.
Agreeing that making people intolerably anxious is the effect you're spreading.
Disagreeing those you are knowingly affecting are in the wrong part of this forum.
My 2 cents.

FnF are you watching the game ?
Yeeaaah Buddy! What happened to you Bro? Change mind? Cashed out or didn't buy?
I'm sayin' 'ditto the counselor - Acme, Barnboy and Scrambler'.
3-1/2 months till fishing season starts for me. Hoping for my delivery first, but maybe not sorted out for '10-15miles down a beach' work.
My custom 10-6" surf stick build is dead in the water. THREE MONTHS. The winder (In Oregon) is having trouble getting the titanium (lol) tip-top from Japan (yes, all the guides are titanium. i can't help it).
This forum became the complaints department so I skipped. I see alerts that sane folks are posting, click, end up here and it's a flashback, like stale 1963 Leave it to Beaver reruns that bored you the first 9 times.
But it's that other dumb movie: I'm mad and you're not going to take it anymore!
Makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.
And wuts a "forum bully"? You been eating too much spinach again?
Don't get bird flu from the penguins.

Regards,

Never the less, I am Fn'F

Wow @SpinEcho, congratulations!!! And here I thought you had lost all hope. So does this uncivilized and inappropriate forum violating venting justify your and others frustration? Just wait, there is more to come!! Trust me, and you deserve it all….

And now @WaxedWookie is also radio scilent after he logged in on Saturday to find all his blamestorming was his own fault. He even mentions details of the missing email in his writings. But he still has not responded to the multiple emails from WW to close this chapter… (yep, his fault too!!!)

As I said before yet was flamed, alternative communication is available if you choose to use it. Your fault for assuming that continuing what was not working for you is the right way, and then defending it….

Not amused!! Be more respectful…
-BB

Attachments

• 31601611-8957-4F3F-8FB8-A866B30AF410.jpeg
    31601611-8957-4F3F-8FB8-A866B30AF410.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 110
Wow @SpinEcho, congratulations!!! And here I thought you had lost all hope. So does this uncivilized and inappropriate forum violating venting justify your and others frustration?

What a strange question. I don't think anyone in this thread has been inappropriate. Even you. And I certainly don't think anyone else is unjustified in venting. Even now. My philosophy has never been, "I've got mine, Jack".

But I wanted to note my tracking number because it is a concrete reason to hope that maybe others will soon get their bikes, too. And everyone wants a reason to hope.

Last edited:
Actually barnboy some might argue that coming to this board had exactly the consequences they were hoping for. After months of no communication, long after their bike was supposed to have arrived, through email or watts wagons own website, they now are getting notification of their bike.

It happened earlier in the year with onlinedaddy. His first installment of the refund was not processed with everyone else’s from the founders forum. He sent an email. Posted on the founders forum and got no response. The day he posted over here, a response was forthcoming.

I don’t think these guys do it lightly. We all start as a watts wagon fanboy thus the reason we are choosing this small startup company to sell us one of the most expensive bikes we have ever purchased. For a lot of us, this is our “big purchase” for the year. We do a ton of research (finding this company to begin with) and then we start dreaming of the cool places we are going to go and at speeds that will be awesome. The timeframe given by the company comes and goes. We give it a week and then we reach out. Sometimes ignored or other times told it is just around the corner. (Customs, paint, next batch of controllers that will be in next week). A few more weeks and the same stuff. Eventually tapering off to nothing.

Who knows why Wookie isn’t back. Maybe he got the info and maybe he didn’t. Do you think some dude who has waited for 120 days past his ship date owes this forum, that called him every name in the book, some kind of apology? 90 days ago he paid an extra 475$ to not have to wait. The fact that you know all about his order is also a big red flag. Watts wagon want to comment on this matter they can do so to Wookie or in public, but bad mouthing customers to other customers is another red flag.

The truth remains. These our cool bikes, but the false timelines that were given at the time of sale followed up with going radio silent when these customers try to get in touch with ww is a major red flag.

I understand that you can call, but in this day and age a lot of people don’t want to do that. If that is going to be the only way to get the info then they need to spell that out to the customers at time of sale. If you actually want to be taken serious, having to call the owner to find out what stage your bike is in is a red flag. You know what you do as a small boutique company with no history, you provide the best customer service. If you think it is hard to do with 50 customers at a time, what do you think is going to happen when you have 500?

And barnboy. What really doesn’t amuse me is that you think you are some higher moral authority on this board. Telling people what they should write or how they should feel. If the moderators want to sensor it I am sure that they will. We don’t need some pretend mall cop telling us we are wrong. That guy is a looser. Don’t be that guy

Last edited:
Reactions: JRA
Back