Used Trek 2017 xm700+ $1450 OBO Metro Detroit area

enleeten

I upgraded to an Allant+ 9.9S recently and am looking to sell my trusty xm700+. I'm the original owner.

It's a 28 mph s-pedelec ebike targeted at commuters: https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/hybrid-bikes/electric-hybrid-bikes/xm700/xm700/p/16641/

It has a low cycle 400wh battery, as the original was replaced under warranty after a year and half. Brand new brake pads, also includes a second set of wheels with Schwalbe snow tires and a replaced front fork (Trek replaced the original OEM after a recall). It's in good shape overall, it replaced my cars for 3 years, all season, on a daily basis commuting to work. There are a few scratches and the kickstand is an aftermarket device due to something that happened to the screw holes (according to my LBS) but it works fine.

It also has a Bontrager rear rack.

Here's EBR's review of the bike:

I'd prefer to sell locally due to logistics with ebikes and especially during this covid pandemic.

ACtC-3eluZqdPQQNBdxgEHq5-5cmngEcIf6_9MbkftPwsGf0HHQKBkkgEtonO4jX6A8WZN1_GEnfc3gFgSfMuxSXOM2SLOJ44J_e7A3207raJHDRs2nOws4oDBxJ1npTgP1E7VyMmEiia7-XlQ0sgUflgBnt=w1374-h1031-no

Last edited:
Back